表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Syncing multiple TFF1024HN together

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,090件の閲覧回数
johnjose
Contributor I

Hi,

In one of my projects there is a need to use 10+ TFF1024HN in parallel which needs to give out phase aligned IF output. So my question is if I have a clock generator feeding a clock buffer/divider which is then giving out 25MHz reference to the  the TFF104HN which are phase aligned and length matched will this guarantee the TFF1024HN outputs are also phase aligned.

Please refer the image for a detailed signal flow

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,037件の閲覧回数
ErikaC
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

This part number is not in our longevity program. This means we do not know exactly when it is going to be discontinued as our products are market driven.

When the product is placed in End of life, we give our customers 6-12 months for last orders and an additional 6-12 months for last shipments.

Regards.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
5 返答(返信)
1,038件の閲覧回数
ErikaC
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

This part number is not in our longevity program. This means we do not know exactly when it is going to be discontinued as our products are market driven.

When the product is placed in End of life, we give our customers 6-12 months for last orders and an additional 6-12 months for last shipments.

Regards.

0 件の賞賛
返信
907件の閲覧回数
johnjose
Contributor I

Hi Erika,

One more question on TFF1024HN.

Is the external bias necessary for the IF out on TFF1024HN. If so what voltage is required.

Can I tie it to the same 5V input for the mixer.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,045件の閲覧回数
johnjose
Contributor I

Hi Erika,

Thanks for the reply.

I had one more question regarding the Life time of the same product will this be discontinued any time soon.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,081件の閲覧回数
ErikaC
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Yes, you are right the TFF1024HN outputs are also phase aligned. 

Please take into consideration, it is important that the LO’s of all DCV should be frequency and phase locked, if not pulling issues might rise.

Regards.

734件の閲覧回数
johnjose
Contributor I
How do I make sure that the LO of different DCV are frequency locked?
I am assuming that the DCV refers to TFF1024HN
0 件の賞賛
返信