显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

SC16IS752IBS

638 次查看
Kiwon
Contributor I

Hello

With 2.5V power input, the "RXB" Pin measures +1.4 to 1.6V.
I would like to ask you to check the cause. (Please explain the chip internal configuration circuit, etc.)

0 项奖励
回复
6 回复数

620 次查看
Kiwon
Contributor I

Do you mean when VCC 2.5V get RXB 1.4V? right?

=> Yes

does this IC works normally?

=> Yes, It works without any problem. We do Tx/Rx Low/High Level Check inputting I2C CMD

Question

We’d like to check the reason that the default 1.4 in “RXB” is measured when we give 2.5v without turning up the UART PGM.

Is there pull-up circuit in “RXB” pin in UART? can you provide the detailed circuit or explanation please?

We’re asking it since our customer worries that this voltage can cause the damage in their device which is connected to “RXB” on the test board.

0 项奖励
回复

608 次查看
guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Could you please fill  below:

1: company name /location

2: project volume

3: volume/annual

0 项奖励
回复

598 次查看
Kiwon
Contributor I
TSE Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
we used it about 5K last year. Can we have the technical help or the direct contact e-mail/number please?
0 项奖励
回复

595 次查看
guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

For the IC internal circuit review I need escalated to design/app team for help, so need your detail information:

1: company name/location

2: project schedule

3: volume/annual

0 项奖励
回复

582 次查看
Kiwon
Contributor I

I already answered in nabove.

For the IC internal circuit review I need escalated to design/app team for help, so need your detail information:

1: company name/location : TSE Co., Ltd. / South Korea 

2: project schedule: The test boards using SC16IS752IBS are provided to the customer and the issue found during the test. it is urgent..

3: volume/annual : Usually 5K ~8K anually. 

0 项奖励
回复

636 次查看
guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Do you mean when VCC 2.5V get RXB 1.4V?right?

does this IC works normally?

0 项奖励
回复