cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1170EVKB camera module

Jump to solution
seobi
Contributor III

Hi, we plan to conduct a camera test on the RT1170EVKB.

we have confirmed that the camera is an R5640AA module, but we have not been able to find a site to purchase it.

Below are related questions:

1. Can the R5640AA camera module be purchased from NXP?

2. If we purchase a MINISASTOCSI board, can we detach the camera module and use it on the RT1170EVKB?

Best regards,

1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @seobi ,

Thank you for your interest in the NXP MIMXRT product, I would like to provide service for you.

=>Answer: No, this module is from the 3rd part company: China suzhou:

苏州睿奥丽电子科技有限公司

In fact, it is the OV5640.

You also can find some other OV5640 module which match the same interface.

I will also share the email in the private message, if you need it, you can contact with that company.

2. If we purchase a MINISASTOCSI board, can we detach the camera module and use it on the RT1170EVKB?

=> In fact, you just need to your MINISASTOCSI board, whether the camera interface is the mipi interface, and match to the MIMXRT1170-EVKB, to the software, it is for the OV5640,  just when your hardware interface, the camera sensor is the same, then you can use it.

Wish it help syou!

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

kerry

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @seobi ,

Thank you for your interest in the NXP MIMXRT product, I would like to provide service for you.

=>Answer: No, this module is from the 3rd part company: China suzhou:

苏州睿奥丽电子科技有限公司

In fact, it is the OV5640.

You also can find some other OV5640 module which match the same interface.

I will also share the email in the private message, if you need it, you can contact with that company.

=> In fact, you just need to your MINISASTOCSI board, whether the camera interface is the mipi interface, and match to the MIMXRT1170-EVKB, to the software, it is for the OV5640,  just when your hardware interface, the camera sensor is the same, then you can use it.

Wish it help syou!

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

kerry

0 Kudos