Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXQ1TXH5 I2C Documentation

Jump to solution
yan_rosh1
Contributor I

Hello,

I've been trying to find a full description of the I2C register map of the NXQ1TXH5 Qi power manager.

In the Application Note (AN11775) it says: 

"The detailed use of the I2C interface is outside the scope of this application note. Contact NXP application support for assistance."

How do one goes about obtaining the full I2C documentation?

Also, as stated in previous answers for this questions, I am aware that I2C is not required to operate the device, we are interested in any additional data we can read from the device.

Thank you in advance,

Yan

1 Solution
lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Yan, 

For this kind of information, please submit a support request Support|NXP 

Have a great day, 

Paulina

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Yan,

Let me apologize once again here, I was not aware of this thread until I received your request internally. So I will summarize it here also for other people who might be interested in that.  

NXP does not provide NXQ1TXH5 I2C interface description nor a detailed register map.

The NXQ1TXH5 is an easy to use fully integrated device that can be completely configured by means of external resistors so in general there is no need to have access to the I2C bus to configure the chip.

The I2C interface of the NXQ1TXH5 is supposed to be used in combination with the NXQ1TXH5DB1355 debugging board if customer's application is not running properly and further debugging is required. 

Sorry again for not providing this answer earlier!

Best regards,

Tomas 

0 Kudos
lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Yan, 

For this kind of information, please submit a support request Support|NXP 

Have a great day, 

Paulina