取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

NTB0101

390 次查看
Satake
Contributor I

NTB0101 is recommended for SDI-12 level shifter (3.3V⇔5V). Please tell me about the operation of NTB0101. When the A side reaches 3.3V, the one-shot operates and the Hi side FET turns on. After the one-shot operation, the Hi side FET turns OFF. At this time, what happens if the B side does not reach 5V (for example, 2V)? I imagine it might oscillate.

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

284 次查看
Satake
Contributor I

Hi thomas

回答ありがとうございます。しかし、私はあなたの答えを理解していません。私は同じ質問をします。
ワンショット動作(FETがOFFしてハイインピーダンス状態になる)後、A側とB側のレベルが異なるとどうなりますか?今回の質問はA側が3.3V、B側が2Vです(5V系で動作するためレベルは低い)。振動すると思いますが、NTB0101振動を防ぐ機能はありますか?もしそうなら、どのような制御がありますか?

0 项奖励
回复

350 次查看
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Satake,

The NTB0101 utilizes a one-shot pulse generator to control the operation of the high-side FETs. It generates a brief pulse that turns on the high-side FET. This allows for bidirectional signal translation during this time. After the one-shot pulse operation, the high-side FET turns off and the translation circuit is in a high-impedance state. This means that the A and B sides are effectively disconnected from each other, allowing signals to be isolated.

There should not be any oscillation in the NTB0101. The NTB0101 is designed to work as a level shifter, not as a voltage regulator or signal conditioner.

BR, Tomas

0 项奖励
回复