显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

NAND Asynchronous Timing

跳至解决方案
571 次查看
Daniel_M
Contributor I

I can't find tREA and tRHOH on the t4240 Reference Manual. I need these parameters to calculate the other tRCP min. 

Daniel_M_0-1630342656093.png

Daniel_M_1-1630342723135.png

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
565 次查看
Bulat
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

tREA and tRHOH are parameters of the NAND flash devices, not T4240 ones. On the processor side we recommend to set correct data sampling point: IFC_FTIM2_CSn_NAND[TRAD]. It should be programmed as mention in section 12.5.7.3 of the Ref Manual:
"Read data sampling time (TRAD) represents the read data sampling time on the NAND. The value should be programmed where the sampling at the IFC should be done at the center of the received data eye. Its value can be calculated as [tREAmax (from NAND datasheet) + 2 x board delay + 1/2 received data window size]", where the 'receive data window size' is calculated as tRP - tREA + tRHOH.

Regards,

Bulat

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
566 次查看
Bulat
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

tREA and tRHOH are parameters of the NAND flash devices, not T4240 ones. On the processor side we recommend to set correct data sampling point: IFC_FTIM2_CSn_NAND[TRAD]. It should be programmed as mention in section 12.5.7.3 of the Ref Manual:
"Read data sampling time (TRAD) represents the read data sampling time on the NAND. The value should be programmed where the sampling at the IFC should be done at the center of the received data eye. Its value can be calculated as [tREAmax (from NAND datasheet) + 2 x board delay + 1/2 received data window size]", where the 'receive data window size' is calculated as tRP - tREA + tRHOH.

Regards,

Bulat

0 项奖励
回复