Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRFE6VP5150 Spice model

Jump to solution
svenprobst
Contributor I

Dear NXP expert,

I'm searching for an LT spice or spice 3 model of the MRFE6VP5150. Could you tell me, were to get it? If not available: Are models available for similar devices?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Dipl.-Ing. Sven Probst.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
andrei_skok
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

All available models for the  MRFE6VP5150 can be found on the Product page 

https://www.nxp.com/products/radio-frequency/rf-power/rf-ism-and-broadcast/1-600-mhz-broadcast-and-i...

We have no other models for this or a similar device.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
andrei_skok
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos
svenprobst
Contributor I

Thank you for the link!

If I understand the link correctly, NXP assumes to suffice their customers' needs. Ok, I have to admit that we will never buy as much as a base station supplier, but as a laser producing company we'll buy much more than a few 100 devices. Thus it is maybe worth considering the needs of industrial customers, too. (B.T.W. the MRFE6VP5150 was very likely never used in base stations.)

I have neither time nor money to learn the usage of those supported high end simulators. Further I don't need the thermal simulation, as we use the device at a fraction of its rated power.

What I need is a rough model of the electrical characteristics at <100MHz to design a driver for this RF-Fet. If I understood the content of the available simulator files correctly, there seems to be an electrical spice model inside.

Is it really not possible to get a simple spice model as other companies like infineon or polyfet provide?

Kind regards,

Sven Probst.

0 Kudos
andrei_skok
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

All available models for the  MRFE6VP5150 can be found on the Product page 

https://www.nxp.com/products/radio-frequency/rf-power/rf-ism-and-broadcast/1-600-mhz-broadcast-and-i...

We have no other models for this or a similar device.

0 Kudos
svenprobst
Contributor I

Hi, Andrei,

I couldn't find a spice 3 model on the product page. Could NXP consider providing spice 3 models for LDMOS devices?

Kind regards,

Sven Probst.

0 Kudos