次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

GD3100-FMEDA

878件の閲覧回数
TEXA_FSE_Heorhii
Contributor I

Hello,

I would like to ask some clarifications on FMEDA file of MC33GD3100.

TEXA_FSE_Heorhii_2-1651499262523.png

1) The Safety Goals in blue cells (and circled in blue) are those relative to a Single Point Fault?

2) The Safety Goals in green cells (and circled in green) are those relative to a Multiple Point Fault?

3) When we have for a certain failure mode (e.g. Short to GND2) "No" and "No" to say that the SSG_01 and SSG_02 are not violated, does it mean that the failure mode is not safety related so we don't need to consider it?

4) If the question 3) is affirmative, why the failure mode "Short to GND2" is not safety relevant?

Thank you in advance.

Nice regards,

H. Heorhiichuk

0 件の賞賛
返信
6 返答(返信)

827件の閲覧回数
TEXA_FSE_Heorhii
Contributor I

I noted that there is a case related to my question, with "close" status. For details, refer to the picture below.

TEXA_FSE_Heorhii_0-1651735600830.png

So, do I need to create a new case or it's enough to write a comment in the current case?

TEXA_FSE_Heorhii_1-1651735838200.png

0 件の賞賛
返信

826件の閲覧回数
guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes, you need to create a new case by submit a ticket(this ticket only you can see), this is technical community for public but GD3100 is special part which some topic is Confidential.

0 件の賞賛
返信

820件の閲覧回数
TEXA_FSE_Heorhii
Contributor I

I understand, thank you for the answer.

0 件の賞賛
返信

835件の閲覧回数
TEXA_FSE_Heorhii
Contributor I

Hello guoweisun,

do I need to ad other information in the case you created for technical information or it is enough to attend the answer?

Thank you,

H. Heorhiichuk

0 件の賞賛
返信

831件の閲覧回数
guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You can directly descript your questions on the TICKET. 

My last comment mentioned.

0 件の賞賛
返信

842件の閲覧回数
guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

For GD3100 questions please submit ticket from below link:

Home (nxp.com)

0 件の賞賛
返信