Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-K32L2B3 using keil uvision

Saimon
Contributor I

Hi,

Hello
I want to develop a project on MCU K32L2B31VLH0A.
I want to use de development board FRDM-K32L2B3 and trasfer this project with JTAG using ULINK2.
I need help to set up the uvison KEIL ambient for realized a simple program like blinking a led and transfer it to the board to ensure tha all it work.
Is there somebody that can say me what kind of software component i need to choose in minimal configuration for this task?

a.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

CarlosGarabito
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

This tutorial can help you with the start coding with that board

https://developer.arm.com/documentation/kan299/latest/

Saimon
Contributor I
Thanks Carlos
Another question if you can help me.
If I program the microcontroller located on the board through JTAG it is not necessary to import the libreries dedicated to the board in order to have a working project. Correct? This is because I want to use only the micro to develop a clean FW that will then be destined for a proprietary device that we are developing of which I do not yet possess the finished PCB. Obviously it will be my responsibility to manage the offered periphery from the board like led Input/output pin if it is necessary.
Thanks
0 Kudos

RaRo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Saimon,

It should not be necessary to import the libraries in order to program through JTAG.

Just take care of the pin muxing that you will use for JTAG, remember not to use them for other functionality.

Regards, Raul.

0 Kudos