显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Address configuration of PCA9698DGG

1,523 次查看
ashno_james
Contributor I

PCA9698DGG- Slave address configuration

Hi,

As per the datasheet, 64 Address configurations shall possible by configuring the AD0,AD1,AD2 pins of PCA9698

In my case ,the single I2C bus need to handle 16 PCA9698DGG slaves. Attached the schematic diagram and address configuration plan ( excel sheet). 

Is the  mentioned address in datasheet , valid in write mode?

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

1,504 次查看
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi James,

Yes, the PCA9698 has three address pins (AD[2:0]) and each of these address pins can be tied to GND, VDD, SDA or SCL as shown in Table 12 of the data sheet. The addresses given in this table represent 8-bit address including the Write (0) bit on LSB.

I do not see any problems in your schematic diagram nor address configuration plan.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 项奖励
回复

1,452 次查看
ashno_james
Contributor I

Hi Tomas,

We tried 16 address combinations for PCA9698DGG. Out of the 16, four address gives NACK. In our board we are using two PCA9698DGG. Attaching the schematics with tried addressing combinations. One observation is, when SCLK came into AD2 , those slaves gives NACK. Attaching the waveforms also, for your reference ( tried with C2 which gives NACK, and tried with C8 which is successfully responding to master, while catching the waveforms). Can you please look into this?

Regards,

Ashno

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
回复