cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TBDML Unknow Error

daporta
Contributor I
Hello,

My name is Guillermo and I built your TBDML a year ago, just for programming only one kind of Freescale uC, the 9S12C64MFAE. Since I build it works fine until a few days ago.

When I tried to load an s19 file the next message appears:

"Error while loading diagnostics algorithm to target system.
The chip may be secured, or the derivative selected may be wrong."

I have verified the TBDML circuit, my target circuit, reflash the MC68HC908JB8 uC, reisntall the drivers, etc. BUT NOTHING CHANGE!

Somebody have any idea what is wrong?

By,

GuillerMo [AR]
2 Replies

Joxalatorn
Contributor I

I have got the same problem with the same uC and TBDML. But when i try to unsecure I get error when 39%, 78% and 93% are loaded and a message that "Derivate could NOT be unsecured!!!!

The unsecure command file might be missing or disabled.

Make sure the command file defined in the unsecure panel of the command file dialog contains the correct commands to unsecure the current connected derivative and the board oscillator frequency."

I have tried different unsecure.cmd files, among others the one mentioned by daporta but no one works. I have set the frequency to 8MHz for target and the ratio to 1.33 (TBDML = 6MHz) and even tried the recommended 2.00 ratio. I have set the correct derivative to MC9S12C64.

Any ideas what may be wrong?

daporta
Contributor I
Hello again,

Last night I worked in this error and I found the uC Target was Secured.

For unsecured the uC target I follow these steps:

From the debugger of Freescale Codewarrior v4.5 I select:

TBDML HCS12 -> Command Files -> Unscured

Browse to find cmd file and select :
"C:\Archivos de programa\Freescale\CW for HC12 V4.5\(CodeWarrior_Examples)\HCS12X\S12X_Automotive_Cluster_Demo\cmd\P&E_ICD_Erase_unsecure_hcs12.cmd"

Accept the changes.

Then I execute:

TBDML HCS12 -> Unscured...

After this Everithing goes OK !

By,

GuillerMo [AR]