How does the coordinator receive Update device message

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does the coordinator receive Update device message

Contributor III

Hi,Mario Ignacio Castaneda Lopez

My question is how the coordinator receives this offline notification after the subdevice leaves through the routing device.  Seung Ho Kim

I read your previous reply to this question, you mean that when there is a message to update the device, the coordinator can pass aps data After the arrival of this event, read the contents of this event. But in fact, when the End device under the route leaves, although there is an update device event sent to the coordinator, the coordinator does not generate any events here, so there is no entry to extract the data in the update Device message .

Because I have the same problem with Seung Ho Kim, and the information it provides is complete, so I borrowed the screenshot from Seung Ho Kim, and I'm in the same situation as him, and here's to thank Seung Ho Kim

My working environment is the coordinator is JN-AN-1216 ,The routing and End devices are JN-AN-1217.SDK is JN-SW-4170

I hope I can get your help.

How do i receive this update device?

pastedImage_1.jpg

pastedImage_2.jpg

Tags (1)
2 Replies

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please look at the APP_bSendHATransportKey function app_Znc_cmds.c file. The callback provide the status for the last update device. Please add a new case when a #define BDB_TC_STATUS_DEVICE_LEFT 2 happens, you already have the parameters, in this case, for the device that left the network.

Regards,

Mario

Contributor III

Hi,Mario Ignacio Castaneda Lopez

Thank you for your reply. it has helped me a lot.