Vending Machine

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vending Machine

Vending Machine

Overview

Due to the flexibility and low operating cost of vending machine, it’s popular with consumers and merchants.
The vending machine industry has great potential and wide market space with the introduction of mobile technology, will become a new channel for fast consumer retail.

This solution with a i.MX 8M Mini apply a advanced process technology mode, that delivers much lower leakage than standard technology.
Some of the features of this application are:

• Easy touch keypad and display for transaction status.
  • Diversified payment methods: coin, bill and mobile payments.
  • Compatible with Apple pay, Alipay, wechat pay and more.

Block Diagram

Block Diagram-Vending Machine-PNG.png

Products

Category MPU
Product URL i.MX 8M Mini - Arm® Cortex®-A53, Cortex-M4, Audio, Voice, Video 
Product Description The i.MX 8M Mini is NXP’s first embedded multicore applications processor built using advanced 14LPC FinFET process technology, providing more speed and improved power efficiency.

Category Wi-Fi
Product URL 88W8987: 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band 1x1 Wi-Fi® 5 (802.11ac) + Bluetooth® 5 Solution 
Product Description The 88W8987 is a highly integrated WLAN (2.4/5 GHz) and Bluetooth single-chip solution, specifically designed to support the speed, reliability, and quality requirements of next generation Very High Throughput (VHT) products.

Category RTC
Product URL PCF85063A: Tiny Real-Time Clock/calendar with alarm function and I2C-bus 
Product Description The PCF85063ATL is a CMOS Real-Time Clock (RTC) and calendar optimized for low power consumption. An offset register allows fine-tuning of the clock.

Category Temperature Sensor
Product URL PCF85063A: Tiny Real-Time Clock/calendar with alarm function and I2C-bus 
Product Description The PCF85063ATL is a CMOS Real-Time Clock (RTC) and calendar optimized for low power consumption.

Category Power Management
Product URL PCA9450: Power Manage IC (PMIC) for i.MX 8M Mini/Nano/Plus 
Product Description The PCA9450 is a single chip Power Management IC (PMIC) specifically designed to support i.MX 8M family processor in both 1 cell Li-Ion and Li-polymer battery portable application and 5 V adapter nonportable applications.

Category Motor Driver
Product URL MC34931: MC34931/S H-Bridge, Brushed DC Motor Driver, 5-36 V, 5 A, 11 kHz/20 kHz 
Product Description

The NXP® MC34931 is a monolithic, thermally efficient 36 V/ 5 A H-Bridge DC motor driver.

Labels (2)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎10-20-2020 06:15 AM
Updated by: