Robot ARM

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robot ARM

Robot ARM

Overview

NXP’s Motion Control and Robotics solution provides the computing performance, embedded connectivity, low latency and a real-time open source operating system to address the requirements for multi-axis motion control and robotics applications. 

This solution is based on an i.MX RT1050, which controls four steppers motors that activates the different kind of movement of the robotic arm for the 3D printer to function.

This solution also counts with the FreeMASTER GUI for easy debugging and a better presentation and control of the system.

Use Cases

Our robust product portfolio makes motor and robotics control more precise, secure and effective for the creation of end-products with applications like:

• 3D printers
  • Industrial applications:
    • Welding machines
    • Material handling
    • Painting and drilling
    • Assembly machines
  • Surgical assistants

Block Diagram

Block-Diagram-Robot ARM-PNG.png

Products

Category MCU
Product URL i.MX RT1050 Crossover MCU with Arm® Cortex®-M7 core 
Product Description The i.MX RT1050 is the industry's first crossover MCU and combines the high-performance and high level of integration on an applications processors with the ease of use and real-time functionality of a microcontroller.

Category Motor Driver
Product URL GD3000: 3-Phase Brushless Motor Pre-Driver 
Product Description The GD3000 is a gate driver IC for three-phase motor drive applications providing three half-bridge drivers, each capable of driving two N-channel MOSFETs.

Category Power Management
Product URL PCA9412: 3.0 MHz, 300 mA, DC-to-DC boost converter 
Product Description The PCA9412 and PCA9412A are highly efficient 3.0 MHz, 300 mA, step-up DC-to-DC converters.
Labels (2)
100% helpful (1/1)
Version history
Last update:
‎10-20-2020 06:14 AM
Updated by: