取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

ntag424 dna

10,221 次查看
zahra2023
Contributor III

Hello, I urgently need the security and non-copyability of ntag424 dna. I want to know how we can write securely on these types of tags. Does the nfc tagWriter by nxp app guarantee this? and how ? Is there a way to avoid using the nfc tagWriter by nxp app but have the same security?

0 项奖励
回复
10 回复数

10,126 次查看
authways
Contributor II

@zahra2023 If you want to develop your own app, these PDFs will be your bible: NT4H2421Gx and AN12196.

0 项奖励
回复

10,092 次查看
zahra2023
Contributor III

Except for the documentation, do you have another source? GitHub repo or  sample code?

Thanks

0 项奖励
回复

10,147 次查看
KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @zahra2023 

Thanks for contacting us and using the NXP products.

Yes, there is a tool can be helpful to you. But it's available under an NDA, if you've already had an active NDA, you can log in RFIDDiscover | NXP Semiconductors to download the following documents.

KellyLi_0-1693283984486.png

BR

kelly

0 项奖励
回复

10,122 次查看
zahra2023
Contributor III

unfortunately, we don’t have such a contract. If I use tagWriter nxp, where should I set the keys to have a secure tag? I saw tagXplorer (old desktop version) and there we can set some keys, but on tagWriter nxp I have not seen such configs! Should the tags support PICC to have a secure tag? We have some ntag424 dna, but apparently they don’t support PICC..

P.S.: I attached 2 files.

I appreciate it in advance.

0 项奖励
回复

10,087 次查看
KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @zahra2023 

The feature of tagWriter is limited, according to your application requirements must use RFID Discover. So, please establish an NDA with NXP by going to 

https://www.nxp.com/support/support:SUPPORTHOME and select "Request an NDA"

KellyLi_0-1693308500686.png

BR

kelly

0 项奖励
回复

10,052 次查看
zahra2023
Contributor III

and what about this question: Should the tags support PICC to have a secure tag (Secure Unique Nfc message feature)? We have some ntag424 dna, but apparently they don’t support PICC.

I attached two files. They are the tag’s info.

Thanks

0 项奖励
回复

10,195 次查看
zahra2023
Contributor III

we wanna develop our app tag writer. is it possible ?

P.S: in our project there are 2 groups: 1) tag writers and 2) tag readers.

0 项奖励
回复

10,057 次查看
KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @zahra2023 

Yes, it's possible. And here are some suggestions for you as follows:

1. Please read the application document carefully, which describes in detail how to develop NTAG424:  NTAG 424 DNA and NTAG 424 DNA TagTamper features and hints (nxp.com).

2.  Please log in EdgeVerse™ NFC Readers | NXP Semiconductors and select a reader that matches your application.

3. RFID Discover Tool is a full-featured development and debugging tool, it is recommended that you use it.

BR

kelly

0 项奖励
回复

10,048 次查看
zahra2023
Contributor III

Is RFID Discover Tool the only thing we need? Do you have any documentation or a built-in API service for checking authenticated tags over the server? I am curious about the security and how UID, SUN, etc. make the tag secure, but the tagWriter nxp does not satisfy me (at least the current version). Can you assure me that using RFID Discover Tool is a good suggestion?

Thanks

0 项奖励
回复

9,851 次查看
KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @zahra2023 

Yes, RFID Discover (full version) can do these and we use it all the time.

In addition, if the Reader that you're using is from NXP, please refer to this example (Examples\NfcrdlibEx3_NFCForum) could be helpful to you.

BR

kelly

0 项奖励
回复