Transfer of configuration datas @ NTAG I2C Plus

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of configuration datas @ NTAG I2C Plus

joergstecker
Contributor I

My customer wants to transfer the configuration datas of a sensor to a web page, so that in the URL memory area of the NTAG I2C Plus an address like this has to be stored:   www.sensorcompany.com/config.php?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... Ist there a limitation of signs after the question mark that will be transferred? Can the URL be generated dynamically?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Joerg,

Do you mean your customer want to transfer the address between NFC and I2C interfaces? if so, there is no limitation for the data to be transferred, just note there is 64 bytes SRAM buffer for transferring the data, so if the address is too long, it have be transferred in multiple transaction.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos