RFIDDiscover+Pegoda+MiFareP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFIDDiscover+Pegoda+MiFareP

freddy_kugelmas
Contributor I

I keep on having trouble trying to initialize a MIFARE Plus SE 1K card.

It keeps giving a timeout error, HAL,IO-TIMEOUT

RFIDDiscovery is 4.2.0.0. Happens with or without Layer 4 Option checked.

Any help is welcomed.

pastedImage_1.png

2 Replies

nxf58474
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Freddy,

Hope you are doing well. As you may know the information about MIFARE Plus is secured under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) this means that all the information, tools and support should be delivered using secured communication channels and only to customers with active NDA.

As you know this is a public community, and it is not recommended to post information about your keys like in the image you sent and  we cannot discuss secured topics, in this the issue is you are not activating the card in the ISO layers, (you do not have a UID visible in the GUI). Please first activate idle if you are going to stay in layer 3 if you sent after activating idle the RATS+PPS please select the layer 4 comm and proceed to the personalization. If you have further questions please create an internal case and put your NDA number.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Best Regards,
Ricardo

freddy_kugelmas
Contributor I

Hi Ricardo. You where right in the order of the RATS+PPS.

As for the keys posted, thanks. Of course I should have painted them before uploading the image. It was just a test case, not production, so I thought there was nothing to hide out. But as a matter of good practices, I should have.

Best regards,

Freddy

0 Kudos