次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Questions about NHS3152 & NHS3152UK!

1,333件の閲覧回数
gpska721
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm interested in NHS3152 and NHS3152UK, and I have questions about these chips.

In my project, I need a NFC chip which can generate power from RFID and supply power to an external accelerometer.

Also, it should have input pin to get data from the accelerometer, and it should be able to send data to PC or Smartphone.

1) I read the datasheet of NHS3152, but I can't find a pin to supply power an external accelerometer. Which pin can I use?

2) If I buy NHS3152, I have to program for communication. Is there any device I should buy to program it? Also, which program should I use to program?

3) I want to buy NHS3152UK, but there is no stock in Asia. Where can I buy it quickly?

4) If I can't buy NHS3152UK, is there any chip which can do all things I mentioned and is smaller than it?

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)

1,067件の閲覧回数
driesmoors
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hyenam,

Both the NHS3100 and the NHS3152 can be used for this. Which accelerometer you have in mind? The NHS31xx ICs have an I2C and an SPI interface, and have enough pins for bit-banging, should there be a need to. A digital pin can be used to power the accelerometer.

The ARM processor in the NHS3100 and NHS3152 allows you to gather the data, or to react on interrupts only, and to create dynamic NDEF messages, which are then read out via the NFC interface.

The NHS31xx ICs can work passively, retrieving the power from the NFC interface. The limitation here is that when powered from the RFiD field, the voltage is limited to 1.8V. The NTAG I2C is able to supply a higher voltage to a sensor than a passively operated NHS31xx IC; be sure to check the requirements of your accelerometer.

The NHS31xx ICs can be programmed via the LPCXpresso IDE interface, or via the Flash Magic tool, which is freely available. As a debugger board, LPC-Link2 is used.

You can buy ICs and demo boards also directly from nxp.com. Which distributor did you check?

Best,
Dries.

0 件の賞賛

459件の閲覧回数
CyrilBZH
Contributor I

Hello Dries,

My question is about NFC powering of the NHS3152 using only the NFC.

From your ansewer I see and the documentation, I see the chip has a 1.8V voltage supply.

I infer I can measure that voltage betwwen the VDD and gnd pin of the NHS3152 ADK kit board.

I only get 0.72V (see picture), the reader is homemade. I tried with other readres (RC522, ST25R3911B).

but then I only measure 0.4V .

This is not enough to power the chip. 

Which reader do you recommand using? 

Brest regards

Cyril20230227_110533.jpg

0 件の賞賛

1,067件の閲覧回数
IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

NTAG I2C provides an I2C interface and a VOUT pin for energy harvesting; for more information, please refer to the following link: NTAG® I²C plus: NFC Forum Type 2 Tag with I²C interface for consumer applications|NXP 

Regards,

Ivan.

0 件の賞賛

1,067件の閲覧回数
杨海明
Contributor I

Hello,

I read the datasheet and find NTAG I2C chips have I2C interface but act as slaves only, so it may not be able to read data from other I2C devices initiatively? 

Regards,

Yang.

0 件の賞賛

1,067件の閲覧回数
IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You are right, NTAG I2C supports I2C communication in slave mode. Nevertheless, it is coordinated by an external MCU (master, which could also coordinate other slaves in the I2C bus).

Regards,

Ivan.

0 件の賞賛