キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MIFARE SAM AV3 secure access module I2C Format

645件の閲覧回数
Henry3
Contributor I

I have a new-be question.  I wish to query the SAM AV3 SAM over I2C with the "SAM_GetVersion" command which is "0x80 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00" according to section 21.2.1 of the user manual DS323551.  This will establish 2-way communications with my host processor and give me the status of the SAM.

From the manual , the MIFARE SAM AV3 will use the 5-bit NXP device bus address 01010b, with the 2 remaining bits set to 11b, to support an address byte of 0101011 | (R/W).  I am taking the address to be 0x2b?

According to section 7.2.2 of the user manual, transmission of command request, the format is SLAD(WR) | NAD | PCB | LEN | INF (LEN) | LRC ->

My question is, How should I format the "SAM_GetVersion" "0x80 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00" for I2C transmission? Do I pass the command in the INF field and treat it as an ISO7816 tunneling protocol, calculate the length, and generate the LRC?

Does anyone have an LRC calculation code snippet or I2C command preparation routine?

I am using the MIFARE SAM AV3 evaluation board UM11316 which is in the footprint of an Arduino Shield.  I have attached an Uno R3 and am trying to use that platform to send the I2C commands and get a response.  Has anyone used this setup to communicate with the SAM?

Thanks,

Henry

タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
1 返信

185件の閲覧回数
SergeSkorodinsky
Contributor I

I have similar problem. I have MIFARE SAM AV3 devkit, I can connect it to Arduino UNO, but I do not know what to do next? Are there any Arduino code samples to work with this devkit?

0 件の賞賛