How to Secure NFC using NTAG213 and NXP Reader Lib

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Secure NFC using NTAG213 and NXP Reader Lib

benjaminlevy
Contributor I

My question is similar to the one here, but since it is not answered i'll ask mine here :

I would like to set configuration on Mirror, mirror page, AUTH0, PROT, CFGLCK, NFC_CNT_EN, AUTHLIM, PWD and PACK included in pages 41 to 44 of the NTAG213 memory. I've read all the datasheet of NTAG213 and the library user manuel in this source but I still can't find my answer.

For more detail : I want to set a password and have to connect to the data only if I have the password. The configuration that i want are described as followed and are in relation with chapter 8.5 for memory organisation of NTAG213 datasheet and 8.5.7 Configuration pages on the same document. I know exactly the configuration i want :

• CFG0 :

• MirrorConf____________0b0
    • Mirror_byte___________0b0
    • RFUI__________________0b0 default
    • STRGMOD_EN____________0b1
    • RFUI__________________0b0
    • RFUI__________________0x00
    • MirrorPAge____________0x00
    • AUTH0_________________0xFF
  • CFG1 :

• PROT__________________0b1
    • CFGLCK________________0b0
    • RFUI__________________0b0 default
    • NFC_CNT_EN____________0b1
    • NFC_CNT_PWDPROT_______0b0
    • AUTHLIM_______________0b000
  • PWD : (my password)

• PACK : could i have some explanation about that part ? i don't really know its signification.

Moreover I would like to use command from the NXPrdlib but i don't know what to use after reading it, i can load and store a choosen key (1234) but can't authenticate to ntag213 with a authcommand ...

Can someone help me finding function in c from the lib that i have to use ?

I suppose i can't change directly CFG0/1 and PWD the first time because i tried and it didn't work with phalmful_write() function.

Furthermore I don't really get the difference with Mifare Key that is 6 bytes long that is to say 2 bytes longer than phkey ... [A part is done in this source but it is not clear.

thanks in advance.

Benjamin

0 Kudos
0 Replies