次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

HTRC110 not responding to commands

ソリューションへジャンプ
233件の閲覧回数
Felix0209
Contributor II

I am using a stm32f401 to communicate with the HTRC110 and I have tried sending it any command that is meant to have a response, e.g. GET_CONFIG_PAGE, GET_SAMPLING_TIME. And I can see on a scope that it is correctly being sent but when I look at DOUT all there is small blips in response, not actual signal, I then tried every possible command, 0-255, but still all i got was no real data. Is there some way of knowing if the chip is broken or have I just incorrectly set it up

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
110件の閲覧回数
Felix0209
Contributor II

I fixed the issue after a bit of headbanging, if anyone's struggling aswell it's because I was sending data through USART which has a different way of sending data. I fixed this by manually writing my own way of sending bytes by sending it bitwise with MSB first. As the IC takes input when clock is high and rising edge on Din. as opposed to the conventional put data on Din and rising edge on clock.

bloody pain

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)
111件の閲覧回数
Felix0209
Contributor II

I fixed the issue after a bit of headbanging, if anyone's struggling aswell it's because I was sending data through USART which has a different way of sending data. I fixed this by manually writing my own way of sending bytes by sending it bitwise with MSB first. As the IC takes input when clock is high and rising edge on Din. as opposed to the conventional put data on Din and rising edge on clock.

bloody pain

0 件の賞賛
返信
214件の閲覧回数
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello sir,
Please clarify if you are using a custom design solution for the HTR110 or was purchased as an end solution.
Could it be possible that the antenna or power supply could be producing the malfunction?
Please take a look at our Application note: https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN98080.pdf

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 件の賞賛
返信
205件の閲覧回数
Felix0209
Contributor II

It is a custom design solution, and no I have checked 5V is going in and the Dout is at 5V so I think it is powered correctly, I haven't attached an antenna yet as I was just trying to get a reply from the chip first before i try reading tags

0 件の賞賛
返信
197件の閲覧回数
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello sir,

I understand but, according to the Datasheet in this case, the DOUT pin should be providing a response after sending a simple GET_CONFIG_PAGE. Please take a look at section 10.8 of the Datasheet for this.

Also, in section 9.7 serial interface; The serial signaling should at least provide some activity. Would you mind sharing a digital analyzer reading for these three pins, please?

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 件の賞賛
返信