您的意思是: 
已解决

HCE example8 not working on PNEV5180 evolution board

跳至解决方案
1,926 次查看
marcinbaliniak
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm trying to run NfcrdlibEx8_HCE_T4T. It is working fine on my custom board ESP32 + PN5180 - fine but with limited range for my Android device (Xiaomi Mi Mix 2) and really limited range for iPhone 9. I think this can be because of the antenna tuning so I tried to run the same example on dev kit with ESP32 connected over SPI - so basically the same software but on your dev kit. I don't know why but in this case it is not working at all on Android and iOS. The PN dev kit + ESP32 setup is working fine because I can use it with any other examples and it detects tags etc.

So my question is - do I need to make any modification to the dev kit to make it work on HCE mode?

BR,

Marcin.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
1,916 次查看
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @marcinbaliniak ,

Since your custom board ESP32 + PN5180 can run the example of NfcrdlibEx8_HCE_T4T well, the porting should be great! so it is most possible to be a connection issue, please refer to https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/application-note/AN11744.pdf especially the section of "5.2 Connecting the FRDM-K82F to the PNEV5180B" , it is for the board of FRDM-K82F, but the connection should be the same for your ESP32.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

在原帖中查看解决方案

4 回复数
1,406 次查看
jr_hernandez
Contributor II

Hi Marcin,

How did you manage to port NFC lib to ESP32.

Did you find a porting guide or sth similar?

I am going nuts trying to port. Any clue will be welcome.

Regards, Ramon.

0 项奖励
回复
1,910 次查看
marcinbaliniak
Contributor II

Hi,

The problem was that most of the examples were working except the HCE. But thank your suggestion I found I didn't remove two resistors R233 and R235. Not HCE mode is working on dev kit also.

btw. Application not is AN11908

Thanks

Marcin.

0 项奖励
回复
1,907 次查看
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @marcinbaliniak ,

Yes, the link should be https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/application-note/AN11908.pdf . Sorry for the confusion that has caused.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 项奖励
回复
1,917 次查看
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @marcinbaliniak ,

Since your custom board ESP32 + PN5180 can run the example of NfcrdlibEx8_HCE_T4T well, the porting should be great! so it is most possible to be a connection issue, please refer to https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/application-note/AN11744.pdf especially the section of "5.2 Connecting the FRDM-K82F to the PNEV5180B" , it is for the board of FRDM-K82F, but the connection should be the same for your ESP32.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: