CLRC663 dev board- when connecting to NFC cockpit and trying to read (iso 15963), I'm getting "user alert: RF field is off! please turn on RF field". please advise.

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

CLRC663 dev board- when connecting to NFC cockpit and trying to read (iso 15963), I'm getting "user alert: RF field is off! please turn on RF field". please advise.

862 次查看
ramtal
Contributor I

the board is CLEV6630B. I'm connected via USB and uploaded NFC cockpit on the tabs Reader and  

ISO15693

i'm locating the antenna of the board above a well known tag and trying to read it but I'm getting the above notification.

what should i do?

thanks

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

722 次查看
ramtal
Contributor I

OK, sorry for waisting your time. the answer was infront of my eyes the whole time.

problem solved.

what's worrying me now is that I can't read 15693 tag block, but that's a different subject..  

0 项奖励
回复

722 次查看
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Great to know this issue was fixed, to read 15693 tags, try the demo of NfcrdlibEx5_ISO15693 from the NFC reader library.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
回复