cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLRC663 ISO15693 Example

jof
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm currently working with the CLRC663 evaluation board and have unsoldered the resistors that connect the CLRC663 to the NXP Microcontroller. I connected my own uC (AVR Familiy) to the CLRC663 and made a sucessfull attempt with a library to read and write MIFARE tags.

Now I'm looking for a solution to read UID of ISO 15693. The UID is all i need, no other data. Is there any schematic example how to initialize ISO15693? For mifare there are alot of examples and even libraries for avr, but for "15693" there is nothing.

I'm aware of the nxp nfc library, but this library is very extensive and high level and it would be un practical to port this library to AVR, even when its possible. For MIFARE you can initialize the reader with like an A4 Page of commands. I'm sure the same thing would count for 15963.

Anyone who can provide a schematic example? Like a list of commands to send?

Thank you.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jof
Contributor I

Yes, i implemented the iso15693 in my code. Since i need only the feature to read an UID, its only one function.

0 Kudos

anthonyrabine
Contributor I

Hello Jonathan,

Can you share some code or give us some hints how to do this without the NXP reader library?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

alexpainter3
Contributor I

Hi,

Just wondering, did you manage to get the ISO15693 protocol to work? Are there a list of commands needed to send to set up this communication? Thanks

0 Kudos

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

There is an example NfcrdlibEx5_ISO15693 in NFC Reader Library v05.12.00 R1 for CLEV6630B.

Please download the NFC Reader Library - Software support for NFC Frontend solutions