Did you mean: 

"S-Function 'profile_s12zvm_fcn' does not exist"

Jump to solution
niequanwei
Contributor III

"S-Function 'profile_s12zvm_fcn' does not exist"

when I run the module download from NXP. There was a error:

1.jpg

But when I click "Link Library" ,it actually is there.

2.jpg

Could somebody tell me why???  Hurrry!!!

Thanks a lot!

Best wishes!

Labels (1)
1 Solution
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello niequanwei@aochutec.com‌,

I decided to also put my response from the other thread here so if anyone else has this problem, they'll find an answer easier:

The problems you are facing are due to wrong paths to the toolbox. To fix this, can you save your work for this toolbox somewhere temporary and uninstall the toolbox? And you can save the license so you don't need to generate it again later. And please put the MATLAB path back to default and save (as explained earlier).

After you've done that, close the MATLAB and please follow these steps:

1 - Run installation 'setup.exe' downloaded from here (probably the same link you've got it from in the first place, but I wanted to be sure).

2 - Click through the dialogs, entering in the appropriate location for the installation (it is recommended to NOT be installed on a network drive).

3 - Licensing - you can use the license you've saved earlier.

4 - Set up the target compilers (defining the environment variables for the compiler you want to use - e.g. CS_TOOL or CW_TOOL).

5 - Setting up the path for the toolbox - go to {toolbox installation folder}/mctbx_9s12zvm and run the mctbx_path script. After this step you should get the following output 

Treating 'C:\MCToolbox\mctbx_9s12zvm' as MCD Toolbox installation root.

MCD Toolbox path prepended.

Successful.

After this, can you try running an example from our toolbox? You can find them in the Examples folder. Just open one and click on "Build". It should generate the code and compile it, having an executable file generated in the end. Please let me know if this works and your model doesn't or if they both fail.

Hope this helps,

Razvan.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

This example also works on my end, so you have the same problem as  here (there is a problem with the path to your toolbox).

I will give you in a few minutes a detailed answer there.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I decided to also put my response from the other thread here so if anyone else has this problem, they'll find an answer easier:

The problems you are facing are due to wrong paths to the toolbox. To fix this, can you save your work for this toolbox somewhere temporary and uninstall the toolbox? And you can save the license so you don't need to generate it again later. And please put the MATLAB path back to default and save (as explained earlier).

After you've done that, close the MATLAB and please follow these steps:

1 - Run installation 'setup.exe' downloaded from here (probably the same link you've got it from in the first place, but I wanted to be sure).

2 - Click through the dialogs, entering in the appropriate location for the installation (it is recommended to NOT be installed on a network drive).

3 - Licensing - you can use the license you've saved earlier.

4 - Set up the target compilers (defining the environment variables for the compiler you want to use - e.g. CS_TOOL or CW_TOOL).

5 - Setting up the path for the toolbox - go to {toolbox installation folder}/mctbx_9s12zvm and run the mctbx_path script. After this step you should get the following output 

Treating 'C:\MCToolbox\mctbx_9s12zvm' as MCD Toolbox installation root.

MCD Toolbox path prepended.

Successful.

After this, can you try running an example from our toolbox? You can find them in the Examples folder. Just open one and click on "Build". It should generate the code and compile it, having an executable file generated in the end. Please let me know if this works and your model doesn't or if they both fail.

Hope this helps,

Razvan.

niequanwei
Contributor III

It helped ! 

Thank you for your help!

Best wishes!

0 Kudos