build error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build error

satvenmechatron
Contributor II

1) I couldnot see NXP s32k144 in target board option in hardware implementation in configuration parameters.

2) what should i choose target board for external mode simulation.

2) though I have choosen determine target board by code gen target file option and getting build error.

please do help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @satvenmechatron 

1) I couldnot see NXP s32k144 in target board option in hardware implementation in configuration parameters.

Indeed, for the MBDT for S32K we are using a different approach. To configure a model for an S32k1xx board, you have to add an MBD_S32K1xx_Config_Information block like the one attached here. I strongly suggest to start from one of our examples.

image.png

2) what should i choose target board for external mode simulation.

For the external mode, again we have an example in our toolbox. We had a question recently where we explained how to run an external mode example. Please have a look here. https://community.nxp.com/t5/NXP-Model-Based-Design-Tools/Unable-to-Deploy-and-Start-External-Mode-E... 

2) though I have choosen determine target board by code gen target file option and getting build error.

Have you used one of our examples? Also, I've seen in your attached screenshot that your Add-Ons location contains some spaces, and Matlab does not like spaces in path.image.png

You might consider changing the location of the add-ons in smth like C:/AddOns. To do that, you can go to Preferences -> Add-Ons and change that path. 

Regards,

Marius

0 Kudos