cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Write register block not showing PWM registers

Jump to solution
kabraham_abin
Contributor I

The PWM registers are not showing up in write register block for imxrt1024 processor project. its always showing the registers associated with ADC's. Am I doing something wrong? how can I fix it? I cant find an example for write/read register block as well for these processors. please refer the attached image.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
stefancinipeanu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @kabraham_abin 

Indeed it looks like a bug on our side, so I have been investigated this issue and I fixed the problem.

As a quick workaround, I am going to attach a zip where you will find 2 files. You just have to copy these 2 files into the following directory: {toolbox_path}\NXP_MBDToolbox_IMXRT1xxx\mbdtbx_imxrt\+mbd_imxrt\+reg

It should work and you should see the PWM registers inside the registers blocks.

Let me know if this works.

Regards,

Stefan.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
stefancinipeanu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @kabraham_abin 

Indeed it looks like a bug on our side, so I have been investigated this issue and I fixed the problem.

As a quick workaround, I am going to attach a zip where you will find 2 files. You just have to copy these 2 files into the following directory: {toolbox_path}\NXP_MBDToolbox_IMXRT1xxx\mbdtbx_imxrt\+mbd_imxrt\+reg

It should work and you should see the PWM registers inside the registers blocks.

Let me know if this works.

Regards,

Stefan.