表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Undefined function 'slsfnagctlr'

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,633件の閲覧回数
brunotremblay
Contributor III

Hi,

I'm beginning to develop my master project on model-based design using a FRDM-KV31F board and will switch to the TWR-KV58F220M later. I’m using MATLAB R2018b with all the required products specified on the MBD NXP site.

To start, I ‘tried some examples that came with the Kinetis MCToolbox and nothing works. On every example, I get :

Undefined function 'slsfnagctlr' for input arguments of type 'char'.

As mentioned in another post, old version of the Motor Control Toolbox don’t support the latest version of MATLAB.

Is there a fix on that problem?

Bruno T.

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
2,226件の閲覧回数
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello brunotremblay‌,

For newer versions of MATLAB you need to get the patch available here.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)
2,226件の閲覧回数
brunotremblay
Contributor III

Hello Constantin,

The patch works fine. Thanks for the help.

Now I'm trying the ADC example and I get a strange message.

Compiler details : "C:\Freescale\KDS_v3\Toolchain\arm-none-eabi\bin/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -g -gstrict-dwarf -DARM_MATH_CM4 -o SetupFiles -DCPU_MK22FN512VDC12 -DDEBUG -I. -I.. -IC:\Users\Bruno\Documents\MATLAB\MCToolbox\mctbx_Kinetis\mctbx_kv3xf\Examples -IC:\Users\Bruno\Documents\MATLAB\MCToolbox\mctbx_Kinetis\mctbx_kv3xf\Examples\kv3xf_adc_mcd_rtw -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2018b\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2018b\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2018b\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2018b\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2018b\rtw\c\ert -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2018b\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2018b\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2018b\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2018b\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2018b\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2018b\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2018b\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2018b\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -I"C:\Freescale\KDS_v3\Toolchain\arm-none-eabi\bin/arm-none-eabi/include" -I".\device" -I".\device\MK22F51212" -I"..\device" -I"..\device\MK22F51212" Assembler details : Building file startup_MK22F51212.o... "C:\Freescale\KDS_v3\Toolchain\arm-none-eabi\bin/bin/arm-none-eabi-as" -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -g -o startup_MK22F51212.o startup_MK22F51212.s Le chemin d'accès spécifié est introuvable. gmake: *** [startup_MK22F51212.o] Error 1
### Build procedure for model: 'kv3xf_adc' aborted due to an error. Error make_rtw: exception id RTW:buildProcess:fatalBuildError message Error(s) encountered while building "kv3xf_adc"
Do you know why the compiler try to compile for the MK22F51212 ?
Regards
Bruno
0 件の賞賛
2,226件の閲覧回数
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello brunotremblay‌,

Can you run the following command in MATLAB terminal and share it's output?

getenv('GCC_ARM_TOOL')

And also this one?

mcd_find_kv_root

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 件の賞賛
2,226件の閲覧回数
brunotremblay
Contributor III

Hello Constantin Razvan Chivu,

The output is :

>> getenv('GCC_ARM_TOOL')

ans =

'C:\Freescale\KDS_v3\Toolchain\arm-none-eabi\bin'

>> mcd_find_kv_root

ans =

'C:\Users\Bruno\Documents\MATLAB\MCToolbox\mctbx_Kinetis'

Regards,

Bruno

0 件の賞賛
2,227件の閲覧回数
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello brunotremblay‌,

For newer versions of MATLAB you need to get the patch available here.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 件の賞賛