次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32K144 PIL timeout error while receiving data from the rtiostream interface

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,389件の閲覧回数
liu_madeon
Contributor III

1.    The timeout of 10 seconds for receiving data from the rtiostream interface has been exceeded the error faced after 100% Programming into the MCU (virtualMass laststat show completed) - during PIL execution using MBDTool box w/ [MATLAB 2019a] in devkit S32k144.

I set up the Target connection with default OpenSDA download and opensda connected LPUART1 RX: PTC6 TX:PTC7

2. I tried setup LPUART to 0 with RX:PTB0 TX:PTB1, but it changed to LPUART1 with PTC6 and PTC7 after I apply and click ok and show the target connection again. 

if I want to use other UART port how could I setup the Target connection?

----------------------------------------------------------------

previous multiple target question is solved by delete slprj generated content and  execute matlab with full administration permission, and this question I already changed add-on directory to root C:/ , thanks your support.

タグ(2)
1 解決策
2,264件の閲覧回数
liu_madeon
Contributor III

the question already fix by,

install s32k144 mbdtoolbox patch2.

the matlab install directory at C:/  the folder naming without space.

matlab add on   folder name must without  space like matlab-add-on and  locate with the administrator like C:/Users/

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5 返答(返信)
2,139件の閲覧回数
ykarata1
Contributor IV

Dear @mariuslucianand 

Thanks for your quick reply. I changed input and output signals so as to relieve communication line. Since Our dt=0.05 second, communication buffer/line can not catch data speed. So I decreased input/output data and model has worked. Thanks for the suggestion. I will do that as well so as not to run into that kind of issues.

Thanks for your support.

0 件の賞賛
2,265件の閲覧回数
liu_madeon
Contributor III

the question already fix by,

install s32k144 mbdtoolbox patch2.

the matlab install directory at C:/  the folder naming without space.

matlab add on   folder name must without  space like matlab-add-on and  locate with the administrator like C:/Users/

2,145件の閲覧回数
ykarata1
Contributor IV

Dear All,

I have MBD installed in "C:\Users\ykarata1\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx"

and Matlab installed in "C:\MATLAB\"

Also I have tried one basic model at PIL and it has worked. But I have tried with one another and it does not works.

But I have got same error. What may be reason for that error? How can I solve that?

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛
2,143件の閲覧回数
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @ykarata1 ,

I know is strange, but the problem might be the little space from the "MATLAB Add-Ons" since there is the compiler used.

If it is a building error, I've read in your other post that you have moved the MATLAB to a path with no spaces. Can you do this exactly the same with the S32K toolbox files? You can specify to Matlab the AddOns folder location going to Preferences and Add-Ons. May be using a shorter and no space containing path will solve the mentioned issue.

mariuslucianand_1-1611046805856.png

If the code builds successfully but you have a timeout problem, then we should investigate somewhere else. Can you be more specific with the problem you are dealing with?

Hope this helps,

Marius

2,135件の閲覧回数
ykarata1
Contributor IV

Dear Marius,

I am trying to work on PIL and the problem that we mention before has attracted my attention.

Now we have 2 single inputs and 2 single outputs. But we need to increase data payload (I was trying to recall that word whole day   ).

Our time step is 0.05 second.

And we need to increase #of data to be transmitted/received. How can we obtain that?

First parameters that I presume that we need to change dt ( I am not sure about that, since PIL does not work real time, I dont believe that will change anything), changing baud rate of serial communication of PIL.

But I believe there should be a way of increasing payload.

Any help/support will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.Regards.

0 件の賞賛