cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K1 MBDT Build Error

MattSoda
Contributor I

Hi NXP Support,

I am trying to build a simple simulink model for a S32K144. It contains a protected model, with the same simulink config as the top model. When updating model I get the following warnings:
Failure in mbd_s32k_get_referenced: Unable to find system or file 'NameOfProtectedModel'.
I believe this may be due to the protected model and it not finding a .slx file of model name as it is .slxp, however not sure if this is causing the issue during build. When building I get the following error:

Assembler details : "/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -g -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -x assembler-with-cpp -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -o SetupFiles
Product: rtwshared.lib
Build product type: library
Building file BINARYSEARCH_real32_Treal_T.o...
"/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -DERRATA_E9527 -o BINARYSEARCH_real32_Treal_T.o -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I../instrumented -I..\..\.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2023b\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2023b\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2023b\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2023b\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2023b\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2023b\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2023b\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2023b\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\Projects\Ancit_2 -IC:\Projects\Ancit_2\slprj\mbd_s32k\_sharedutils -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2023b\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2023b\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2023b\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2023b\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2023b\rtw\c\ert -I"/arm-none-eabi/include" -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include" -I"../instrumented/common" -I"../instrumented/inc" -I"../instrumented/src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/src/sim/S32K144" -I"../instrumented/src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/S32K144/include" BINARYSEARCH_real32_Treal_T.c
The system cannot find the path specified.
gmake: *** [BINARYSEARCH_real32_Treal_T.o] Error 1

Error:Error(s) encountered while building "rtwshared"

BINARYSEARCH_real32_Treal_T.c is part of the protected model and this is available as part of simulink unpacking the protected model, so do not understand why it cannot be found?

Also, if the model is built without the protected model (protected model commented out), the model builds fine. If after I build this model the protected model is uncommented, then the build will be successful, but only until matlab is closed and I am back to the start.

Your help to solve the issue would be much appreciated and please let me know if you need any more infomation.
Many thanks in advance

0 Kudos
0 Replies