表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Model based approach to FW development on RT1062

ソリューションへジャンプ
679件の閲覧回数
FW_racer
Contributor II

Hi

I am trying to evaluate model based FW development approach (SiL, PiL) for RT1062 in our product development. I have access to Matlab tool box provided by NXP. First question is where can I find guidance on the quickest way to modify this tool box (i am assuming it needs to be changed) so that it works with our custom board(RT1062), as toolbox provided by NXP just supports the NXP's EVM kit alone out of the box. Since the controller is the same as in EVM, can we start off with some very basic example application to evaluate the efficiency of the generated code on out custom board ?

タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
645件の閲覧回数
stefancinipeanu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @FW_racer 

All NXP`s Model-Based Design Toolbox products were designed to work with specific hardware parts to support also a custom hardware design. So in the case of IMXRT1xxx family, we support different hardware parts(see Release Notes document) so the customers are able to came with their custom boards and hardware designs.

The examples were made to work with the EVKs, indeed, for the purpose of simple demonstration on how to use the toolbox.

For your case, the NXPs Model-Based Design Toolbox for IMXRT1xxx series supports the following hardware parts for the RT1062 MCU:

• MIMXRT1062CVJ5A
  • MIMXRT1062CVL5A
  • MIMXRT1062DVJ6A
  • MIMXRT1062DVL6A

So, if you have a custom board, using one of the MCU supported packages , the toolbox should work with no major modifications. The only thing that you have to modify is the the configuration MEX file that attaches to your model. This file contains all clocks, pins and peripherals configuration.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Stefan.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2 返答(返信)
646件の閲覧回数
stefancinipeanu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @FW_racer 

All NXP`s Model-Based Design Toolbox products were designed to work with specific hardware parts to support also a custom hardware design. So in the case of IMXRT1xxx family, we support different hardware parts(see Release Notes document) so the customers are able to came with their custom boards and hardware designs.

The examples were made to work with the EVKs, indeed, for the purpose of simple demonstration on how to use the toolbox.

For your case, the NXPs Model-Based Design Toolbox for IMXRT1xxx series supports the following hardware parts for the RT1062 MCU:

• MIMXRT1062CVJ5A
  • MIMXRT1062CVL5A
  • MIMXRT1062DVJ6A
  • MIMXRT1062DVL6A

So, if you have a custom board, using one of the MCU supported packages , the toolbox should work with no major modifications. The only thing that you have to modify is the the configuration MEX file that attaches to your model. This file contains all clocks, pins and peripherals configuration.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Stefan.

430件の閲覧回数
FW_racer
Contributor II

Thank you, I will give it a go by modifying the mex file accordingly.

0 件の賞賛