Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matlab command window error log after installing S32K1/MPC57xx toolbox

Jump to solution
RaduR
Contributor II

Hi,

I have experienced some issues after I installed the Matlab S32K1/MPC57xx toolbox (consistent with two of my machines). Toolboxes are on the latest versions. Is this a common/known issue?

K R,

Radu

RaduR_0-1680306108478.png

Error log:

Unrecognized field name "name".

Error in matlab.internal.doc.project.buildToolboxStruct>getSourceFileStruct/updateExamplesSourceFileStruct (line 111)
fileStruct.name = xmlFileStruct.name;

Error in matlab.internal.doc.project.buildToolboxStruct>getSourceFileStruct (line 78)
updateExamplesSourceFileStruct;

Error in matlab.internal.doc.project.buildToolboxStruct>getSourceFileStructArray (line 55)
fileStruct = getSourceFileStruct(file);

Error in matlab.internal.doc.project.buildToolboxStruct (line 4)
demoFileStructArray = getSourceFileStructArray(demoFiles);

Error in matlab.internal.doc.project.getCustomToolboxes (line 12)
customToolboxes = matlab.internal.doc.project.buildToolboxStruct(docFiles,demoFiles);

Error in matlab.internal.doc.updateCustomDocContent (line 2)
matlab.internal.doc.project.getCustomToolboxes;

Unrecognized field name "name".

Error in matlab.internal.doc.project.buildToolboxStruct>getSourceFileStruct/updateExamplesSourceFileStruct (line 111)
fileStruct.name = xmlFileStruct.name;

Error in matlab.internal.doc.project.buildToolboxStruct>getSourceFileStruct (line 78)
updateExamplesSourceFileStruct;

Error in matlab.internal.doc.project.buildToolboxStruct>getSourceFileStructArray (line 55)
fileStruct = getSourceFileStruct(file);

Error in matlab.internal.doc.project.buildToolboxStruct (line 4)
demoFileStructArray = getSourceFileStructArray(demoFiles);

Error in matlab.internal.doc.project.getCustomToolboxes (line 12)
customToolboxes = matlab.internal.doc.project.buildToolboxStruct(docFiles,demoFiles);

Error in matlab.internal.doc.search.configureSearchServer>findCustomToolboxes (line 40)
tbxs = matlab.internal.doc.project.getCustomToolboxes;

Error in matlab.internal.doc.search.configureSearchServer (line 12)
tbxs = findCustomToolboxes;

>>

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @RaduR,

The current version of MBDT for MPC 3.2.0 has been released for MATLAB versions starting the R2016a up to R2020a. These Errors are displayed in newer MATLAB versions because one XML file in the toolbox has not been updated to the latest template required by the newer MATLAB versions. We are aware of this issue and we are tracking it internally, and this will be solved in a future release but unfortunately, I cannot provide an estimation of when the new release will be available.

As far as we know, these errors do not affect the functionality of the toolbox in newer versions.

Regards,

Marius

View solution in original post

1 Reply
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @RaduR,

The current version of MBDT for MPC 3.2.0 has been released for MATLAB versions starting the R2016a up to R2020a. These Errors are displayed in newer MATLAB versions because one XML file in the toolbox has not been updated to the latest template required by the newer MATLAB versions. We are aware of this issue and we are tracking it internally, and this will be solved in a future release but unfortunately, I cannot provide an estimation of when the new release will be available.

As far as we know, these errors do not affect the functionality of the toolbox in newer versions.

Regards,

Marius