MCSXTE2BK142 MBDT Error 216

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCSXTE2BK142 MBDT Error 216

lukas_berger
Contributor II

Hello,I would like to use the MBDT to flash my model from Simulink directly to the MCSXTE2BK142 development board. Here for I have the pemicro Multilink Universal and Multilink FX debugger. With the software S32DS I can program and debug the board normally. But when I go via Simulink I always get the following message: Runtime error 216 at 031BA5D6.

For the first test I would like to control only the LEDS D1 and D2. I have attached a few pictures of the current configuration.

Thanks,

Lukas

0 Kudos
2 Replies

lucyclover
Contributor I

It seems like you're encountering a runtime error when trying to flash your model from Simulink to your MCSXTE2BK142 development board using PEmicro Multilink Universal or Multilink FX debugger. This error can be caused by various factors, including configuration settings, compatibility issues, or software conflicts. To help you troubleshoot and resolve this issue, here are some steps you can take:

1. Check Hardware Connections:

• Ensure that your MCSXTE2BK142 development board is correctly connected to the PEmicro Multilink debugger and that all connections are secure.

2. Simulink Configuration:

• In Simulink, verify that you have configured the model correctly for code generation and flashing. Check settings like the target hardware and communication interface.

3. Debugger Drivers:

• Make sure you have the latest PEmicro debugger drivers installed on your computer. Visit the PEmicro website and download the latest drivers if needed.

4. MATLAB/Simulink Version Compatibility:

• Ensure that the version of MATLAB/Simulink you are using is compatible with the PEmicro debugger and the S32DS software. Sometimes, compatibility issues can lead to runtime errors.

5. Simulink Model Setup:

• Check the settings within your Simulink model for code generation and target deployment. Ensure that it is set up correctly for your target hardware.

6. PEmicro Multilink Configuration:

• Verify that your PEmicro Multilink debugger is correctly configured in Simulink. Double-check settings related to communication, debugging, and flashing.

7. Error Message Details:

• The error message "Runtime error 216 at 031BA5D6" may provide more specific information about the issue. Try to find additional details in the error message or logs that could help diagnose the problem.

8. S32DS Configuration:

• Ensure that your S32DS software is configured correctly for your target hardware and debugging interface. Check settings related to the debugger, target connection, and communication.

9. Debugging Mode:

• Try running your Simulink model in a debugging mode if available. This can help you identify the exact point or operation where the runtime error occurs.

10. Firmware Updates: - Check if there are any firmware updates available for your MCSXTE2BK142 development board. Firmware updates can sometimes resolve compatibility issues.

11. Technical Support: - If the issue persists after trying these steps, consider reaching out to PEmicro's technical support or MathWorks (for Simulink) for assistance. They may be able to provide specific guidance or solutions.

Remember to create backups of your Simulink model and any relevant configurations before making significant changes, as troubleshooting may involve adjusting settings. Additionally, provide as much detail as possible when seeking assistance from technical support, including the specific versions of software and hardware you are using.

0 Kudos

Hilton69
Contributor I

Hello,I would like to use the MBDT to flash my model from Simulink directly to the MCSXTE2BK142 development board. Here for I have the pemicro Multilink Universal and Multilink FX debugger. With the software S32DS I can program and debug the board normally. But when I go via Simulink I always get the following message: Runtime error 216 at 031BA5D6. www.clover.com

For the first test I would like to control only the LEDS D1 and D2. I have attached a few pictures of the current configuration.

Thanks,

Lukas

I would like to use the MBDT to flash my model from Simulink directly to the MCSXTE2BK142 development board. Here for I have the pemicro Multilink Universal and Multilink FX debugger.

0 Kudos