How to configure ADC using MIMXRT1170-EVK?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure ADC using MIMXRT1170-EVK?

Jump to solution
esantana
Contributor III

Hi,

I am trying to set up the ADC without any interrupts but when I try to run it, it fails. I don't know if the configuration in MCUxpresso config tools is adecuated or if something is missing.

I attached the model which I am trying to compile.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
stefancinipeanu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @esantana 

We have tested the ADC peripheral and we are not aware of any limitations. Did you try to run the ADC example on polling from MBDT IMXRT toolbox? What kind of error did you get when trying to build the application?

Usually, to use ADC in polling mode you just have to disable ADC interrupt from configuration file attached to the model, as depicted below:

stefancinipeanu_0-1673943997728.png

Best regards,

Stefan.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
stefancinipeanu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @esantana 

We have tested the ADC peripheral and we are not aware of any limitations. Did you try to run the ADC example on polling from MBDT IMXRT toolbox? What kind of error did you get when trying to build the application?

Usually, to use ADC in polling mode you just have to disable ADC interrupt from configuration file attached to the model, as depicted below:

stefancinipeanu_0-1673943997728.png

Best regards,

Stefan.

winter0147
Contributor I

Hello

I am just sharing here The MCUXpresso Config Tools are fully integrated into the MCUXpresso IDE, and also available as a standalone download for use with other supported IDEs, including Arm Keil, IAR EWARM and others. If using the MCUXpresso IDE, no additional download of Config Tools is required.

Hope so this information will help in resolving your  issue .

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Tyler691
Contributor I

The MIMXRT1170 SoC is configured to use the 24 MHz external oscillator on the board with the on-chip PLL to generate a 1 GHz core clock.

0 Kudos