显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

MQX USB Host MFS events

跳至解决方案
673 次查看
Toe
Contributor IV

I have a MQX 4.1 project built from the MFS USB example and I'm having a hard time finding out why attach/detach events do not seem to occur properly.

Right now the project will mount a usb storage device ONLY if the device is present when the usb stack is initialized.  If the stack is initialized and then a USB stick is inserted the mass device event is never triggered.  The event never triggers on the removal of the device either.

Is there something I can look at that may be missing?  I assume there's an initialization step I missed either in one of the mqx libraries or in the usb stack.  When debugging I can see the host task is running and not starving or running out of stack space.

MCU is 52252 clocked at 60MHz.

标签 (2)
标记 (4)
0 项奖励
1 解答
408 次查看
Toe
Contributor IV

That's not extremely helpful...  The example there still relies on the BSP to be correct, fortunately I found what was causing my issue.  I was missing the initialization for the pull downs going to the MCU.  Interesting that it will work when the stack is initialized with that being incorrect

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
408 次查看
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Are you using a Freescale board?

Could you please try using the example located at the next path:

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\usb\host\examples\msd\msd_commands

Please let me know if this helps :smileywink:
Have a great day,
Regards
Sol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
409 次查看
Toe
Contributor IV

That's not extremely helpful...  The example there still relies on the BSP to be correct, fortunately I found what was causing my issue.  I was missing the initialization for the pull downs going to the MCU.  Interesting that it will work when the stack is initialized with that being incorrect

0 项奖励