MQX K70 TWR-LCD-RGB EGUI testing problem

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,538件の閲覧回数
mg_lee
Contributor II

hello i have a problem..

i using source at https://community.freescale.com/message/363679#363679 ///

at running, error at this line

d4d_low.c line:107  if(!D4D_LLD_TCH.D4DTCH_Init())

so i run debug mode / line by line, call stack is

d4dtch_cr_touch.c line:135

if(D4D_LLD_TCH_HW_CRTOUCH.D4DTCHHWCRTOUCH_MultiReadBytes(CRTCH_STATUS2, &status2, 1) != D4D_LLD_TCH_HW_CRTOUCH.COMM_OK)

is not matched. so inside if logic, deinit called and return 0;

dig more , MultiReadBytes code is excuted,

mqx_iic.c , line : 388 _lwsem_wait(&lock);

-> lwsem.c , line: 805 if (sem_ptr->VALID != LWSEM_VALID)      is not matched. so MQX_INVALID_LWSEM is returned..

how can i fix this? help me

タグ(4)
1 解決策
990件の閲覧回数
towerer
Contributor III

UPDATE:

I had the crazy idea to change the I2C-Address to 0x4B, (the other one which can be set with a pin of the crtouch-chip). And...

...it worked. Allthough it should not, as the LCD-RGB should have the address 0x49. According to the LCD-RGB schematic, the addrsel-Pin is not connected at all. But I could not find anything about an internal pullup or something which would allow that.

FYI, I had a look with the scope at the I2C at the two Testpoints TP17 and TP18 (i think, next to the Pins 26 and 27 of the CRTouch-chip). The device gets correctly adressed with address 0x49, but does not acknowledge. SO i think it is a hardware fault, I hope the replacement will work.

Manuel

元の投稿で解決策を見る

6 返答(返信)
990件の閲覧回数
towerer
Contributor III

Any news on this? Having the same problem at the very same line of code;

The demo applications (HVAC for example) are not working either (Display works, but touch does not and so the demos are stuck at calibrating the touchscreen); is it a hardware fault?

0 件の賞賛
返信
990件の閲覧回数
mg_lee
Contributor II

no.. this problem is not solved......

0 件の賞賛
返信
991件の閲覧回数
towerer
Contributor III

UPDATE:

I had the crazy idea to change the I2C-Address to 0x4B, (the other one which can be set with a pin of the crtouch-chip). And...

...it worked. Allthough it should not, as the LCD-RGB should have the address 0x49. According to the LCD-RGB schematic, the addrsel-Pin is not connected at all. But I could not find anything about an internal pullup or something which would allow that.

FYI, I had a look with the scope at the I2C at the two Testpoints TP17 and TP18 (i think, next to the Pins 26 and 27 of the CRTouch-chip). The device gets correctly adressed with address 0x49, but does not acknowledge. SO i think it is a hardware fault, I hope the replacement will work.

Manuel

990件の閲覧回数
mg_lee
Contributor II

thx towerer.

your solution is worked

good.

thx.

0 件の賞賛
返信
990件の閲覧回数
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi,

Please check the video, this video shows how to run the project.

Have a great day,
Regards
Sol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信
990件の閲覧回数
mg_lee
Contributor II

Thx for helping.

but i already do process in video.

my problem is initialize touch driver in mqx...

0 件の賞賛
返信