MQX 4_1 Vybrid: ERROR A3900U: Unrecognized option '-DMQX_DISABLE_CONFIG_CHECK=1'.psp_twrvf65gs10_a5 C/C Problem

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MQX 4_1 Vybrid: ERROR A3900U: Unrecognized option '-DMQX_DISABLE_CONFIG_CHECK=1'.psp_twrvf65gs10_a5 C/C Problem

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,049件の閲覧回数
tfe
Contributor V

Hello,

When attempting to build MQX 4.1 for the Vybrid when getting the following error:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
A3900U: Unrecognized option '-DMQX_DISABLE_CONFIG_CHECK=1'.psp_twrvf65gs10_a5C/C++ Problem

I have attempted to remove the option from Project Options > C/C++ Build > Settings > Tool Settings, but it did not seem to help.

It seems this only occurs with the PSP, all other packages compile nicely. The problem persists however with both Debug and Release builds, stating that the same option DMQX_DISABLE_CONFIG_CHECK, not MQX_DISABLE_CONFIG_CHECK) is the issue.

Currently I am using the DS-5 integrated ARM Compiler.

Any ideas?

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
823件の閲覧回数
jbarron
Contributor I

Change PSP>project properties>C/C++ build> settings>Arm Assembler>preproccessor options (--cpreproc_opts)

to

"-DPSP_HAS_SUPPORT_STRUCT=1","-D_DEBUG=1"

and PSP will compile.

Also, I had to remove the -DMQX_DISABLE_CONFIG_CHECK=1 option for the PSP to build.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
824件の閲覧回数
jbarron
Contributor I

Change PSP>project properties>C/C++ build> settings>Arm Assembler>preproccessor options (--cpreproc_opts)

to

"-DPSP_HAS_SUPPORT_STRUCT=1","-D_DEBUG=1"

and PSP will compile.

Also, I had to remove the -DMQX_DISABLE_CONFIG_CHECK=1 option for the PSP to build.

0 件の賞賛
823件の閲覧回数
alejandrolozan1
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I just verified this in DS-5 5.20 and the solution too.

Thanks J, Barron for sharing your solution.

Best Regards,

Alejandro

0 件の賞賛