取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

MQX 3.8.1 UART Interrupt Drivers

2,281 次查看
propellerhead99
Contributor II

When I configure interrupt uart drivers they will not work because the port and uart clock are never enabled.

These drivers worked in 3.8 but were modified for 3.8.1.

0 项奖励
回复
11 回复数

1,343 次查看
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

as Teckna indicated, you are not going to receive any help if you do not provide enough details. Many missing parts we have to guess like target mcu, compiler and many others. Give us more to work with.

Regards,

MartinK

0 项奖励
回复

1,343 次查看
propellerhead99
Contributor II

Thanks for trying to help. I was looking for someone that could verify this works. After investigation

my TWR-K70 Rev A0 does not pass uart3 to tower pins A41 & A42, so I observed no output no matter

what I tried via software. Verified uart3 wiring with schematics and looked over all internal TWR settings

but never found a reason the uart would not transmit to pin A42.  At the time I only tried uart3 but now

found uart0 works correctly . Also thought the port/clock were setup after install and did discover

the regs were enabled after open.

For development I need a TWR-K70 with two serial ports. Can get one (uart0) to work with the TWR-SER

but the TWR-SER2 Rev A is incompatible with my K70 Rev A0. CPU crashes continuously and leds light mysteriously. Working with support for a K70 Rev B1 to help solve issues. Not happy with Rev A anything at this time.

0 项奖励
回复

1,343 次查看
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello William,

there's still bit of confusion from my side, too many boards and revisions. What is your next step. So far seems you do not need any help.

You mentioned it was working in MQX 3.8.0. Was it ?

0 项奖励
回复

1,343 次查看
propellerhead99
Contributor II

Hi Kojto-

My problems seem to be based in hardware and I am thinking moving from the TWR-K70 Rev A

to Rev B1 will help. I can live with the uart3 not being wired to tower pins A41 & A42 as stated

in my post. But my development system needs two uarts. Purchased a TWR-SER2

for this purpose. When I plug it into the TWR-K70 Rev A there must be a bus wiring incompatibility

because it has many issues. If I plug the TWR-SER2 into the TWR-K60 then it doesn't exhibit these issues.

The failure is easy to see. All the leds light up and the K70 has continuous interrupts.

So what I need is to try the TWR-K70 Rev B1. Went through a 4 week return process specifically stating

that I needed the Rev B1 ... Freescale shipped another Rev A.

I cannot find revision notes for any of the tower boards on the net. Do you have these for the latest TWR-70

revision back to Rev A? Can you verify that the TWR-K70 Rev B1 and TWR-SER2 will work? Can you

verify that the TWR-K70 and TWR-SER2 fails?

It would be helpful if when Freescale released a new processor board (like the TWR-K70) it was regression

tested with more effort. Or a compatibility table showing known outages. For the last 4 months this project has

been idle trying to find a combination of boards that work together.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bill

0 项奖励
回复

1,344 次查看
guidocomai
Contributor I

Dear William,

I've been dealing with the same instability of TWR-K70F120M + TWR-SER2

I solved the problem with a pull-down on VUSB_OTG_SR, you can access on J24 (if unshunted)

The problem is due to the fact that with J24 un-shunted on TWR-SER2 the base of Q3 (PDTC115T) of TWR-K70F120M sch. rev.C is floating, so the power enable to U2 (MIC2026-1YM)

TWR-K70F120M sch. rev.C might be unstable

Hope this solution might be useful,

best regards,

Guido.

0 项奖励
回复

1,344 次查看
chris_deckard
Contributor I

Thanks for posting this, Guido.  This fixed problems I was having with my K60F120M + TWR-SER2 combination.

Cheers,

Christopher Deckard

0 项奖励
回复

1,344 次查看
guidocomai
Contributor I

I'm glad my post was useful.

Regards,

Guido.

0 项奖励
回复

1,344 次查看
MarkP_
Contributor V

Hi William,

Noticed on schema (Page8)  that resistors R134 and R135 are marked by "DNP".

These connect UART3 from CPU to UART0 RX/TX (A41/A42).

Are those resistors missing?

~Mark

0 项奖励
回复

1,344 次查看
propellerhead99
Contributor II

Hi Markku-

Those zero ohm resisters are missing. That explains my issue with Uart3. When

I looked at the schematics I missed the "DNP". Guess this means "do not populate".

Thanks for the help,

Bill

0 项奖励
回复

1,344 次查看
propellerhead99
Contributor II

Need to clear up another issue from my post above. Much of it was my confusion on board revisions vs schematic revisions. The latest TWR-K70 board revision is A and the latest schematic revision is C2. This is what Freescale is shipping.

0 项奖励
回复

1,344 次查看
Teckna
Contributor V

UART drivers work in 3.8 and 3.8.1.

Port and uart clock are enabled by fopen.

Can you post some details?

0 项奖励
回复