Configure the timer to generate PWM signal with MQX

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure the timer to generate PWM signal with MQX

NeuroSolutions
Contributor I
If anybody can help me to configure the timer for generate a PWM signal using the MCF51CN128 I'll be very grateful!
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Smolinski
Contributor I

I have the same question, too bad no one has responded to you.

I am working with a team that has been able to get three pwm's working (tpm1ch0, tpm1ch1, and tpm1ch2). We did this by going through processor expert and there seems to be no driver to do so using MQX. MQX is necessary for our project because we require socket communication with a pc application. Could anyone please explain why this is?

We have been unsuccessful at setting the registers manually, because functions such as "setReg8" are undefined outside the scope of processor expert.

0 Kudos

ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,
the setReg macros are defined in PE_types.h. You can include this file in your project.

If Initialization code would be enough, you can use Device intialization tool. This tool can be enabled for the project using the menu command Device intialization> Initialize Device.

An example how configure for example TPM1 to generate PWM on HCS08QE128 is https://community.freescale.com/message/65423#65423.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team
0 Kudos

dscalioni
Contributor I

Hello Sr.

I'm having problems when I try to use Processor Expert or Device Initialization with MQX.

There are defines and configurations conflicts.

May you post a example how to generate this PWM on MCF51CN128?

Only few lines.

Thanks.

best regards

Daniel

Universidade Estadual de Campinas - Brasil

0 Kudos