表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Can't establish an ethernet connection between mqx and windows

ソリューションへジャンプ
833件の閲覧回数
projektecarus
Contributor II

Hey,

I am trying to establish an ethernet connection between my windows 7 pc and a twrk60f120m running MQX 3.8. I am using CodeWarrior 10.3.

At first I was trying to do it on my own, using the RTCS user guide. I wasn't able to get it to work, so I tried the example projects coming with MQX. Unfortunately, I had no success. I also tried changing my setup, i.e. using another pc/cable, changing my firewall/port settings and so on. Still no ethernet connection, so I need some help now.

Let's take telnet-to-serial demo project as an example. I am fairly sure that everything is fine until the program reaches the socket accept line:

sock = accept(listensock, NULL, NULL);

At this point, nothing happens. If I understand it correctly MQX is waiting for an incoming connection now. According to the readme I am supposed to use hyperterminal to send one. I do so, I can detect the outgoing request at my pc's ethernet device, but there is absolutely no reaction on the other side. If it is still doing anything it keeps waiting for a connection. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

ラベル(1)
タグ(4)
1 解決策
614件の閲覧回数
projektecarus
Contributor II

Hey,

sorry, forgot this thread.

I can use the tower's ethernet device now, the problem was that it doesn't work with the default jumper settings.

Regards.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4 返答(返信)
614件の閲覧回数
Monica
Senior Contributor III

Projektecarus, was this helpful?

We'd like to know, please keep us posted :smileywink:

Regards!

0 件の賞賛
返信
615件の閲覧回数
projektecarus
Contributor II

Hey,

sorry, forgot this thread.

I can use the tower's ethernet device now, the problem was that it doesn't work with the default jumper settings.

Regards.

614件の閲覧回数
Monica
Senior Contributor III

Thanks for sharing with us!

:smileyhappy:

0 件の賞賛
返信
614件の閲覧回数
Luis_Garabo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi projektecarus,

There are couple of things you can try. Are you sure your PC and the TWR-K60 are in the same subnet and have the same mask address? Have you tried a simple telnet command in your command line to the board's IP address?

Best Regards,

-Garabo

0 件の賞賛
返信