cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPI communication pullzes

Jump to solution
annycai
Contributor I

Currently, I’m testing the SPI communicationbetween the MPC5634 (32-bit) and the MC33810.

I’mlooking forward you can send me the answers about the questions are listed in the following:

1.           How to configure the data format when write 16-bit SPI command to a 32-bit DSPI_PUSHR register of MPC5634M?

Example:

Write SPIcommand (16-bit)

Bit15                                                                                                                                bit0

Data(command)

To DSPI_PUSHR

bit16                                                                                                                                        bit31

data

|

2.           Which SPI Command (on page 29 of MC33810) should send firstly when CPU need to communicate withMC33810 according to SPI bus?

3.           How to check SPI BUS integrity?

4.           What response will send back when send ‘SPI Check Command’to MC33810?

5.           What response will send back when send ‘Clock Calibration Command’ to MC33810?

6.           Which SPI Command (list in the SPI Command table) send to MC33810 can check the SPI communication bus configurewrite, andwhat will response to the CPU (MPC5634M)?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

This question was answered through service request system, so I'm just updating this old thread to provide the info also to other customers.

Attached are very simple projects to test the SPI communication between MC33800 and MC33810.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

This question was answered through service request system, so I'm just updating this old thread to provide the info also to other customers.

Attached are very simple projects to test the SPI communication between MC33800 and MC33810.