cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SENT(Single Edge Nibble Transmission) with MPC5746R

Jump to solution
fanshichencao
Contributor I

Where can I find the SENT example of MPC5746R,I refer to the user manual for SRX register configuration, but it is not work successful.

Thank!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

within S32 Design Studio you can find SDK example called "srx_fast_dma_mpc5746r".

The purpose of this example is to highlight the usage of the SRX Peripheral Abstraction Layer implemented over the SENT module on MPC5746R CPU using the S32 SDK API. The application will read values from a TLE4988 SENT Hall effect sensor.

Also you can refer to AN4856 (https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN4856.pdf ) it isi for MPC5744P but teh SENT module is similar.

BR, Petr

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

within S32 Design Studio you can find SDK example called "srx_fast_dma_mpc5746r".

The purpose of this example is to highlight the usage of the SRX Peripheral Abstraction Layer implemented over the SENT module on MPC5746R CPU using the S32 SDK API. The application will read values from a TLE4988 SENT Hall effect sensor.

Also you can refer to AN4856 (https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN4856.pdf ) it isi for MPC5744P but teh SENT module is similar.

BR, Petr

0 Kudos
fanshichencao
Contributor I

1.I found the AN4856.But the hardware vector mode INTC used in this example.And I use soft vector mode INTC.

2.I downloaded and installed the S32 SDK, but I didn't find example called "srx_fast_dma_mpc5746r". What should I do to see the demo?How to use SDK in S32 studio?

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

within S32DS create new Project from example ...

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

BR, Petr

0 Kudos
fanshichencao
Contributor I

Hello Petr,

Got it.Thank you very much!

0 Kudos