cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture Version 2.1

PENGHAN
Contributor II

Dear

I use the S32ds for Power Architecture Version 2.1 integrated environment to debug the code on the MPC5777C chip development board.

Attached is my project. The project compiles without problems.

but when I debug the code in ram,The code doesn't run if I don't unregister the function on line 178 of the Can_Tp.c file.  The function in Can_Tp.c file is 

CanTp_ReceiveFlowControlFrame(&CanTp_RuntimeData[CanTp_listIndex+2], &CanTp_TxSdu[CanTp_listIndex], CanTp_objRxPtr, frameType);

But when I block this function, the code runs normally and can be debugged normally.

I'm wondering where is the problem,please help me to solve this problem, Thank you sincerely.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

where did you get that CAN driver? Is this some port of NXP code or similar?
Seems mentioned function do nothing, at least I cannot locate its code, it shows me just empty function, so I guess it can be commented. If you need to do nothing with this function, then how this behaves on your board? Does it go away or similar? Maybe there is some issue with parameters. Try to step through it, in c or assembler to know more.

BR, Petr

0 Kudos

PENGHAN
Contributor II

Dear:

I know where the problem is, the problem is the definition of the following structure parameters.1.PNG

If I change the data type of the parameter rxFcPduId from uint16 to uint32, the project can be debugged in RAM smoothly.So I guess it should be a compiler data alignment problem.

I want to ask two questions:
First, how to configure S32 to solve the problem I'm having;
Secondly, the S32 project property configuration includes preprocessing --> compile --> assembly --> link, where should I get it
Thank you very much for your patience

Regrads

Tags (1)
0 Kudos