表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MPC5777c cse_config_mpc5777c problems

ソリューションへジャンプ
659件の閲覧回数
InhyeokHwang
Contributor III

Hello NXP teams,

I am trying to debug example code from s32ds and when I try to debug, "No source available for 0x800400" pops up.

캡처.PNG

how can I get rid of this when I debug? 

I followed the guidelines in StartHere.html but I don't understand hardware wiring part too.

Can you explain this part in detail?

I wonder if it matters with my first problem.

캡처2.PNG

My other problem is about loading key.

When I try to load key, when the instruction pointer enters CSE_DRV_LoadKey( .. )  the s_cseStatePtr->stat value becomes STATUS_SEC_KEY_UPDATE_ERROR instead of STATUS_SUCCESS and consequently the keyLoaded value becomes false. 

Thanks you

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
631件の閲覧回数
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

function loadKey returns the error because you executed the project more times, most likely. So, the key is already loaded. It is possible to update the key but it would be necessary to increment the counter as given by SHE specification.

It has nothing to do with the wiring. It's just to show the result on LEDs. Nothing bad will happen if you do not connect the wires.

I did quick test on my side and everything works as expected. What I did:

- I used S32 Design Studio 2.1 and latest SDK RTM 3.0.3

- created the project using: File -> New -> S32DS Project from Example

- selected cse_keyconfig_mpc5777c example from SDK RTM 3.0.3

- generated processor expert code

- build the project for flash

- run the project using Pemicro Multilink probe

First time, I left this definition in default state:

#define ERASE_ALL_KEYS 0

The execution was successful, I can see that MASTER_ECU_KEY and CSE_KEY_1 were loaded and the encryption test was also OK.

Then I executed the project second time. Because the keys are already loaded, I received the errors, of course.

Then I changed the definition to:

#define ERASE_ALL_KEYS 1

Then loaded the project again and the keys were erased at the end of the project, so I could start over.

By the way, better option is to run the project from RAM only. Run the project only once to load the keys and then use another project to develop your application and use the keys as needed.

Regarding the "No source available..." message - it looks like the code just stops at entry point. Go to Debug Configurations and check if "Run on reset" option is checked:

lukaszadrapa_0-1675324533182.png

Regards,

Lukas

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
632件の閲覧回数
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

function loadKey returns the error because you executed the project more times, most likely. So, the key is already loaded. It is possible to update the key but it would be necessary to increment the counter as given by SHE specification.

It has nothing to do with the wiring. It's just to show the result on LEDs. Nothing bad will happen if you do not connect the wires.

I did quick test on my side and everything works as expected. What I did:

- I used S32 Design Studio 2.1 and latest SDK RTM 3.0.3

- created the project using: File -> New -> S32DS Project from Example

- selected cse_keyconfig_mpc5777c example from SDK RTM 3.0.3

- generated processor expert code

- build the project for flash

- run the project using Pemicro Multilink probe

First time, I left this definition in default state:

#define ERASE_ALL_KEYS 0

The execution was successful, I can see that MASTER_ECU_KEY and CSE_KEY_1 were loaded and the encryption test was also OK.

Then I executed the project second time. Because the keys are already loaded, I received the errors, of course.

Then I changed the definition to:

#define ERASE_ALL_KEYS 1

Then loaded the project again and the keys were erased at the end of the project, so I could start over.

By the way, better option is to run the project from RAM only. Run the project only once to load the keys and then use another project to develop your application and use the keys as needed.

Regarding the "No source available..." message - it looks like the code just stops at entry point. Go to Debug Configurations and check if "Run on reset" option is checked:

lukaszadrapa_0-1675324533182.png

Regards,

Lukas

0 件の賞賛
返信
624件の閲覧回数
InhyeokHwang
Contributor III

Thanks for the Reply.

You were right, the key was already loaded so it kept failed.

Thank you

0 件の賞賛
返信