您的意思是: 
已解决

[MPC5777M] DCF record programming fails

跳至解决方案
1,085 次查看
paulodasilvapin
Contributor III

Hello community !
We derived from MPC5746R_Offine_BIST.zip a simple Lauterbach T32 practice script file to just enable the BIST test.
It appear that we are not able to program the DCF record since we get the following T32 error:
"FLASH algorithm did not execute completely"

We also try to use the scripts given with Application note for XBIST programming (AN5131_2019.pdf) for MPC5777M and it gives the same result.

- deactivating the watchdog has no effect
- C55FMC_LOCK0 bit 0 is set to 1 but when we try to put it to 0 then a T32 bus error is raised.
- LCSTAT register is set to 0xA0000003 (seems ok)

Do you have any idea of what is missing in the process of writting DCF record ?

Attached are a dump of DCF area at address 0x400000 and used cmm script.

Thanks.

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
1,076 次查看
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Programming UTEST flash has same procedure as programming any other flash block, except it is OTP.

You program DCF records in 64-bits in user DCF records area in UTEST flash.

Simply enable the programming of UTEST flash block in Lauterbach (set it to target) and the execute FLASH.program in debugger.

As an example I have attached a cmm script for simple DCF programming (note that you have to set correctly first available memory space in DCF).

If you want to understand the DCF you can also read my AN on it and for ease of DCF calculation we have created an excel calculator tool.

Best regards,

Peter

https://community.nxp.com/t5/MPC5xxx-Knowledge-Base/MPC57xx-DCF-records/ta-p/1114884

在原帖中查看解决方案

2 回复数
1,038 次查看
paulodasilvapin
Contributor III

Thanks Peter. Your solution helps me very much.

Best regards

0 项奖励
回复
1,077 次查看
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Programming UTEST flash has same procedure as programming any other flash block, except it is OTP.

You program DCF records in 64-bits in user DCF records area in UTEST flash.

Simply enable the programming of UTEST flash block in Lauterbach (set it to target) and the execute FLASH.program in debugger.

As an example I have attached a cmm script for simple DCF programming (note that you have to set correctly first available memory space in DCF).

If you want to understand the DCF you can also read my AN on it and for ease of DCF calculation we have created an excel calculator tool.

Best regards,

Peter

https://community.nxp.com/t5/MPC5xxx-Knowledge-Base/MPC57xx-DCF-records/ta-p/1114884