次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MPC5675k FlexPWM fault clearing

1,204件の閲覧回数
Clement1
Contributor I

Hi,

My question concerns the fault protection on FlexPWM on MPC5675k and more particularly the fault clearing.

I would like to enable disabled PWM only at the start of a full cycle (and not at the half cycle).

In the "MPC5675KRM Reference Manual" at paragraph "28.4.3.11.3 Manual fault clearing" it is mentioned:

"If FFULLx is set, then the disabled PWM pins are enabled only at the start of a full cycle and not at the half cycle"

But I could not find any information about FFULLx... How to set FFULLx?

Clement1_0-1631112324500.png

0 件の賞賛
返信
5 返答(返信)

1,174件の閲覧回数
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I need to talk with someone responsible for documentation of this old device to clarify this issue.

I will inform you ASAP.

Best regards,

Peter

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,132件の閲覧回数
Clement1
Contributor I

Hi,

Did you get any feedback to clarify the issue ?

Best regards,

Clement

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,125件の閲覧回数
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I got feedback from application team that they were not able to find anyone who worked on this micro design.

From my point of view is strange that there is feature description, but the register content for its setup is missing. It looks to me like incorrect setting of document generation.

Because for example MPC5604P do not have these pins, nor feature, while it have same FlexPWM module.

I cannot recommend anything, but if the feature was not implemented, I expect it to not be described in reference manual at all, + the pins are there and as you verify it is working.

So in my opinion it is issue only in register description of MPC5675k.

Best regards,

Peter

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,190件の閲覧回数
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Yes I see it. I had a look at SPC5643L which is using the same FlexPWM module and the FFULLx is there:

petervlna_0-1631175160854.png

petervlna_1-1631176108089.png

To me it looks like typo in register description, as I can see the fault pins are present on this device.

Best regards,

Peter

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,185件の閲覧回数
Clement1
Contributor I

Thank you for your reply.

I did a quick test, it seems to work well.

Knowing that the intended application is an industrial product, what are the guarantees provided by NXP on this solution?

0 件の賞賛
返信