MPC5668G dual core to single core change?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5668G dual core to single core change?

aswinkumarr
Contributor III

Hi,

I am using MPC5668G controller and i have my code for dual core(both z6 and z0 core). Now my code is using most part in z0 core and few in z6 core. Now i am planning to change all my task to z6 single core. As in MPC5668G, z0 works in software vector interrupt and z6 on hardware vector interrupt. What are the dependency things i need to concentrate while making this changes more like clocks, interrupts etc., Is there any core dependency between these core which may affect if we use only single(z6 core alone).

Thanks,

Aswinkumar

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I think you are mixing up two topics together - SW/HW vector mode and fixed/configurable vector offsets.

Please see following thread where I have recently answered, I think it replies to your question as well:

https://community.freescale.com/message/528987

0 Kudos

aswinkumarr
Contributor III

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I want to clarify one more thing. Our requirement is to use hardware vector mode in z6 core. How to disable one interrupt, when ISR is processing an another interrupt. We currently doing a writing high priority value in the priority register. Is there any other way to disable it.

Thank you,

Aswinkumar

0 Kudos