MP5744P

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP5744P

Wen666
Contributor I

Hello, when I use DEVKIT-MPC5744P, NXP official ETIMER routine on the ETimer_ISR interrupt function call, the main function of the main program does not directly call the ETimer_ISR function, how to achieve LED flashing? (I couldn't copy the routine function into the project I created.)

0 Kudos
5 Replies

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Since I am really not sure which example you use.

Have a look at few of ours to understand how it works:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/MPC5xxx-Knowledge-Base/Example-MPC5744P-ETimerCountMode-S32DS-1-0/ta-p/...

https://community.nxp.com/t5/MPC5xxx-Knowledge-Base/MPC5-software-example-list/ta-p/1102445#MPC5744P

Also the eTimer examples are in S32DS example projects:

petervlna_0-1704704449593.png

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

Wen666
Contributor I

捕获.PNG

0 Kudos

Wen666
Contributor I
Hello, I am using this routine, that is, etimer initialization starts the interrupt, how is the interrupt into the interrupt function? Is there a callback function in the interrupt or something else, I just have a question here.
0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I am using this routine, that is, etimer initialization starts the interrupt

Well, that is not eTimer initialization function. That it interrupt service routine where you clear eTimer interrupt flag and toggle the pin state where is some LED connected.

how is the interrupt into the interrupt function?

Simply refer to reference manual INTC chapter for details:

In short:

1. eTimer interrupt flag is set

2. IVOR4 exception handler is called if priority is set in INTC for such interrupt.

3. In IVOR4 there is jump to address (offset set interrupt vector table) of ISR

First read trough reference manual, then check examples. If you need drivers, you can use autosar ones.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

Wen666
Contributor I

OK,thank you.

0 Kudos