Issue with Invalid Signature for Gpt_VersionCheck_Src.m in EB tresos Configuration

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Invalid Signature for Gpt_VersionCheck_Src.m in EB tresos Configuration

ma_cg
Contributor II

Hello,

I am encountering an issue while working with the EB tresos configuration tool. Specifically, I receive an error indicating that the signature of the file Gpt_VersionCheck_Src.m is invalid when parsing the Gpt_Cfg.c file.

CHIP Name:MPC5748g

Details:

• Error Message:
  • ma_cg_0-1723087056535.png
  •      After I fixed the nested macro issue, I encountered a signature problem when continuing the compilation.
  •     Could someone please provide guidance on how to resolve this issue? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  DEVKIT-MPC5748G

•  

Thank you!

Best regards,

• ChenggongMA
0 Kudos
4 Replies

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

That is correct behavior.

As you changed the code, your signature is not valid now.

To sign it you will need HW signature key.

Fixing the released SW on your own is not possible.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

ma_cg
Contributor II

你好,

之前的问题描述可能不准确,我的问题并不是因为必须修改核心文件,然后签名问题不正确。

当我使用EB tresos27.1.0,MCAL配置devkit-mpc5748g时,对应的MCAL链接为https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/download?agree=Accept&element=9653727

配置完MCU模块编译无问题,添加GPT模块并配置后,出现了“Parsing file "D:\EB tresos 27.1.0\EBtresosStudio_EBtresosStudio\plugins\Gpt_TS_T2D35M10I5R0/generate_PC/src/Gpt_Cfg.c (signed)", line "96"
[D:\EB tresos 27.1.0\EBtresosStudio_EBtresosStudio\plugins\Gpt_TS_T2D35M10I5R0/generate_PC/Gpt_VersionCheck_Src.m (signed):54]: Nested macro opening within
"[!ERROR]
"AUTOSAR release revision version number of the Basic Software Module Description ..."”

这样的问题,提示信息显示 [!ERROR]未正确闭环,因此我才按照提示信息修改对应的文件,导致出现签名问题。综上,我想解决的是[!ERROR]未闭环的问题,并不是非要修改签名问题。

ma_cg_0-1723422406625.png

0 Kudos

ma_cg
Contributor II
Greetings,

The previous problem description may have been inaccurate, my problem is not because the core file had to be modified and then the signature problem was incorrect.

When I configured devkit-mpc5748g using EB tresos27.1.0, MCAL, The corresponding MCAL links to https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/download?agree=Accept&element=9653727

After the MCU module is configured, there is no problem in compiling. After the GPT module is added and configured, There came the "Parsing file "D:\EB tresos 27.1.0\EBtresosStudio_EBtresosStudio\plugins\Gpt_TS_T2D35M10I5R0/generate_PC/src/Gpt_Cfg.c (signed)", line "96"
[D:\EB tresos 27.1.0\EBtresosStudio_EBtresosStudio\plugins\Gpt_TS_T2D35M10I5R0/generate_PC/Gpt_VersionCheck_Src.m (signed):54]: Nested macro opening within
"[!ERROR]
"AUTOSAR release revision version number of the Basic Software Module Description ..." "

In this case, the message [!ERROR] does not close the loop correctly. Therefore, I modify the corresponding file as prompted, resulting in a signature problem. In summary, what I want to solve is the problem that [!ERROR] does not close the loop, and it is not necessary to modify the signature problem.
0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,\

I am not sure here but it looks like you have versions conflict in your plugins.

Could you try to remove them and install only one instance of them?

for example MPC574XG_SMCAL4_3_RTM_1_0_2

best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos