取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

How to import AUTOSAR OS generation into S32DS project

1,600 次查看
lubo_NEW
Contributor III

Now Tresos Studio 24.0 imports the MPC574xG_AUTOSAR_OS example after generating the code,
How to import S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture

0 项奖励
回复
7 回复数

1,593 次查看
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Asutosar is not validated for gcc compiler which S32DS use.

Please use supported compilers which are Greenhils and Windriver.

Best regards,
Peter

0 项奖励
回复

1,585 次查看
lubo_NEW
Contributor III

If you have installed Greenhils and Windriver plugins on your S32DS, can you compile in the S32DS environment
And how can code or configuration files generated in EB Tresos Studio be compiled anywhere in Green Hills or Windriver
thank you

0 项奖励
回复

1,562 次查看
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 项奖励
回复

1,564 次查看
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

We have tried it with IAR and it is working. Never tried with GHS but I expect it will work too.

And how can code or configuration files generated in EB Tresos Studio be compiled anywhere in Green Hills or Windriver

What do you mean by this? GHS and WR are supported so the compilation is with no issues in those compilers.

Best regards,

Peter

0 项奖励
回复

1,558 次查看
lubo_NEW
Contributor III

That's not what I mean. What I mean is that if you use EB Treros to generate code in the project, you only find the configuration code as shown in the figure.
No responsive project,
On the other hand, autosar_OS can be directly used in the S32DS environment, like FreeRTOS to create a project related files are ported to the S32DS projectNN11.png

0 项奖励
回复

1,542 次查看
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 项奖励
回复

1,598 次查看
lubo_NEW
Contributor III

There is no good documentation on ATUOSAR_OS imports, examples on the S2DS project

0 项奖励
回复